Lt. Commander
# 11
04-29-2010, 06:22 PM
7-0
www.thedob.net for amazing fleet website
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Ffff. I only resubbed again today after a short break. Ninja's hiding under a rock somewhere, or at least I've not see him for the past couple days. I'd love to get some proper co-ordinated pvping going, I'm well out of practice myself. afk for a nap, but you should see if you can kick any of our mob into a premade if they're on. Give 'em something to do. *runs*
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-29-2010, 06:33 PM
8-0
vs klingons
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-29-2010, 06:35 PM
lol nice...
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurianNL View Post
lol
thats a fine statement of bending reality to fit ur own needs, wow, nice

On the up and up; Dob is getting load and loadmouths get eaten by bigger fish they attract by being so loud.

A forum is not ment exclusively for Dob, get ur own forum for that please, but oh no, it is nog bragging if no one is "impressed" by it.

Some threads deserve to be flamed, so um.

'clearing throat"

FLAME ON
As always...appreciate the bump for the thread, keeping our posts and thread titles at the top of the forum, and making yourself look like a cliche. If you guys never answered a single DOB post don't you realize that it would drop to page 15 or something and you wouldn't have to look at it. Instead you post continually and bump it to the top every chance you get and then complain about it being there? Sounds pretty weak to me, bro...
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharklite View Post
Ffff. I only resubbed again today after a short break. Ninja's hiding under a rock somewhere, or at least I've not see him for the past couple days. I'd love to get some proper co-ordinated pvping going, I'm well out of practice myself. afk for a nap, but you should see if you can kick any of our mob into a premade if they're on. Give 'em something to do. *runs*
Is Ninja still in Florida?! Get him back here....we need to match up with you guys again. Always good matches.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-29-2010, 06:44 PM
9-0
Nice ramming speed blackjack
70k wicked
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-29-2010, 06:57 PM
10-0 VS klingons'
taking a break after 10 including premades my lungs are hurting from laughing
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-29-2010, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyXP View Post
As always...appreciate the bump for the thread, keeping our posts and thread titles at the top of the forum, and making yourself look like a cliche. If you guys never answered a single DOB post don't you realize that it would drop to page 15 or something and you wouldn't have to look at it. Instead you post continually and bump it to the top every chance you get and then complain about it being there? Sounds pretty weak to me, bro...
Posting to confirm if it weren't for all the DOB haters that keep posting this thread would never get bumped and would fall off the first page pretty quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumarev
3-0
now facing lafamilia as i type
Quote:
4-0
DOB over LF
15-0
Quote:
5-0 VS klingons
I guess the "cheese" still works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyXP
All the comments of "wait till after the patch" and "your exploits will be over soon" seem to have faded away...much like the hopes of many PvP'ers expecting the DEV's to institute enough changes to overcome their lack of skill and teamwork.
Quote:
6-0
thanks for the love all
Quote:
7-0
www.thedob.net for amazing fleet website
Quote:
8-0
vs klingons
Quote:
9-0
Nice ramming speed blackjack
70k wicked
Quote:
10-0 VS klingons'
taking a break after 10 including premades my lungs are hurting from laughing
Also, posting in daily DOB epeen stroking thread.

See you at tomorrow's thread? Same time and place? I'll bring the beer if you bring the music.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax_Aeterna
See you at tomorrow's thread? Same time and place? I'll bring the beer if you bring the music.
C'mon Pax....not even chips or hot dogs or something? Cheap date...