Lt. Commander
# 1 final scores/rankings
04-29-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it with a simple search. How does the scoring system work? At the end of a match, on a number of occasions I've lead my side in points and damage by wide margins (2-3x the next highest), but I've come up at the bottom of the table. I realize deaths hurt your score, but I would think that with a 3+:1 points:deaths margin, they wouldn't be hurting me that much. Also, I realize healing is counted as well, and I've looked at that, but in these cases I don't think that there has been enough of it to account for the other discrepancies to my untrained eyes.

Thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2010, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor25
I'm sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but I couldn't find it with a simple search. How does the scoring system work? At the end of a match, on a number of occasions I've lead my side in points and damage by wide margins (2-3x the next highest), but I've come up at the bottom of the table. I realize deaths hurt your score, but I would think that with a 3+:1 points:deaths margin, they wouldn't be hurting me that much. Also, I realize healing is counted as well, and I've looked at that, but in these cases I don't think that there has been enough of it to account for the other discrepancies to my untrained eyes.

Thanks in advance
its either random order or alphabetical order, there is no significance to the position of names.
score = number of kills you have contributed to.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2010, 10:31 PM
click on 'name' to order it alphabethical
click on 'damage' lowest gets to top, click again highest goest to top
click on 'healing' lowest gets to top, click again highest goes to top
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 07:56 AM
As said, by default it isn't a "ranking" at all. You have to click the column headings to get it to rank players. I rank it by points, and sometimes by damage, because that seems to correlate pretty well with the amount of bonus Skill Points you earn when you're levelling via PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2010, 09:26 AM
Thanks all. Explains why the order didn't make any sense from a score point of view.