Lt. Commander
# 21 Klingons
12-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Klingons are like paladins from WoW, they take no skill to play yet players still fail at them - thus people claim that the carriers are not overpowered simply for those many bad players out there. Anyway... if you don't like Klingons don't PVP with them - just pretend they're not there and PVP with other Feds. Or just shut up and make a Klingon so then you can do the same thing as them and make someone else cry.

Thank you, and good day.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Why did you necro this?
Lt. Commander
# 23
12-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir1536 View Post
Why did you necro this?
Hella necro.... I'm gad I read the whole thread and saw yours. I almost hopped on the ban wagon.
Lt. Commander
# 24
12-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grox View Post
Hella necro.... I'm gad I read the whole thread and saw yours. I almost hopped on the ban wagon.
I wasn't as so lucky.
Lt. Commander
# 25
12-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrawn
Why is it that the KDF have a ship with universal BO stations and the Feds don't??? People say that the Klingons are the black sheep of STO.. I disagree.. They have universal ships and carriers, what is the deal here? I've never seen a Klingon carrier in any startrek show or movie.. I really can't picture a big Klingon fling around in a little fighter ship.. And never mind they can use cannons on their cruisers and Feds can't.. Real cannons not those pee shotters.. The playing field is not leveled not ever close.. If the Klingons have two or more carriers in a cracked plant or any other map its over, they win.. And I think all Fed players should boycot FvK pvp until the field is leveled..
I don't think fed should have universal slots but what I do think needs to change is the BOff promotions. I think that we should be restricted in who we promote and this would make us able to change the layout of the ship.

Even though a cruiser has 2 eng slots wouldn't mean I can't promote a tac or science to LtC in place of one of those eng slots. I'm hoping this is what is coming in season 4 with the crew mods.
Closed Thread