Lt. Commander
# 141
05-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
if you are unhappy go play something you like.
I am playing something I like. I'm playing two somethings I like as a matter of fact. Unfortunately neither is a mmo right now, but there are a couple of hopefuls on the horizon.

What does that have to do with anything though?

I'm here to do my part, however small it may be, to hopefully help make Cryptic suffer for all the time and money they had me waste because of the misinformation and underhandedness they displayed for @18 months before release, and ever since, and hopefully warn others off wasting their time and money as well. Petty? Possibly. Selfish? Possibly. Futile? Possibly. I don't care though, just as I certainly don't care how me doing it irritates or angers you. I've only got a month paid left, but I know of at least 10 lifetime subs that aren't being used that I can get access to I'm sure, so I might decide to be around every spare moment I'm in front of my computer and not playing something else.
Lt. Commander
# 142
05-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrochlus
Last post. I'm no Cryptic guy as you have supposed, if I were you wouldn't be around to stink up the place. I have given effort to telling others to cope better with their reality. You can't. I can only be glad I don't know the real people. If you want to fit the profile of a whiner or a douchebag, its not my concern. You'll always find a way to justify it. When it comes to what I've said I do know what I'm talking about. You're lost, you'll never find a forest or a tree, and I could care less. Done.
Translation: "Mommy! Mommy! Look, come see! I'm going to yell bad words at the big meanie that thinks different from me and run away!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 143
05-02-2010, 12:58 AM
I disagree. I think the STO community is a great community.

So many good ideas have been implemented into STO right now that have come straight from the community. In my opinion that shows the passion that our players have in helping STO move in the right direction.

This thread, though, is not helping anyone so I am going to lock it down. It has had a good run. I think we should remember it for the good times.
Closed Thread