Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Daily not counting
04-30-2010, 05:36 AM
Ok look. For the upteenth time again the daily pvp mission for capture and hold is not completing.
This is getting tiresome it really is I love to pvp as much as the next Klingon BUT I would like my whopping 5 marks for doing the first 3 so I can continue to upgrade and/or swap out items of greater value.

Strangely enough when this happens on both of my BG5's I log in my RA5 and do the pvp dailies with no problems at all. This needs to be fixed asap and permanently but that might interfere wtih the fed getting more ship designs or belly shirts.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 06:05 AM
I'm experiencing this issue as well. Its rather annoying. Played about 6-8 matches overall, won at least 4 of them, only received credit for 1 match
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 06:22 AM
What's most frustrating is the fact that instead of correcting the issue, along with other issues in game with missions. The DEV's are more focused on the "next" playable race/belly shirts for fed female officers/even more ship varients for Fed ships. This is the second time in 4 days I recieved no credit for doing the "daily" PVP mission. I am tired of reporting bugs just to recieve the automated "Go Kick Rocks" response. I mean seriously, how about you correct the broken missions in the laughable "Klingon" content, and correct the dailies already.

Of course I will probably just get a warning or another automated "Kick Rocks" response.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 06:26 AM
This problem does happen to fed players as well since the newest patch at least. Like I just recently did three C&H maps but only one of them was counted towards my daily mission.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vennie22
This problem does happen to fed players as well since the newest patch at least. Like I just recently did three C&H maps but only one of them was counted towards my daily mission.
well then I've been lucky on my Fed.
But on my klings none and I mean none have counted at all.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vennie22
Oh I know that the issue is the same on both sides, however I can at least count 6 times that it did not count for me, and that was well before the patch. It use to happen even before the Season 1 patch. Its been an ongoing unresolved issue.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-30-2010, 06:37 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...03#post2615803

I have already posted it on the bug reports forum (at least the C&H daily). Please visit that thread and get as much attention to it as possible
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Well i did complete it, but had to do the C&H 6 times.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Ghetto Marks
04-30-2010, 09:15 AM
Fustrating yes, to the point of the only marks I'm able to actually get are the Ghetto Exploartion Marks in order to upgrade my equipment. Simple Solution: Make ANY of the first three PvP actions at the RA level that a player completes for the day count towards your marks, that way the game engine doesn't by-pass giving credit where credit is due.

Capt. Beyond, RA5, U.S.S. SUN-TZU
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-30-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoras_Serenitus View Post
Well i did complete it, but had to do the C&H 6 times.
Yup, same as Devoras here. I had to do it like 6 times before it finally completed.