Lt. Commander
To quote

"So these types of jokes and forum games are fine and awesome and everything, but you know what, let's find something more appropriate to do to the person above you than kill them. I understand it's all in good fun, but it's somewhat inflammatory simply by it's nature.

In other words, while I'm closing this thread down, I highly encourage you all to start a new one - just base the joke around something more appropriate to these forums than killing people, ok?"

So mallet, Bokken, Punt, what ever you like to the person above you, just don't kill them. Go!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
To quote

"So these types of jokes and forum games are fine and awesome and everything, but you know what, let's find something more appropriate to do to the person above you than kill them. I understand it's all in good fun, but it's somewhat inflammatory simply by it's nature.

In other words, while I'm closing this thread down, I highly encourage you all to start a new one - just base the joke around something more appropriate to these forums than killing people, ok?"

So mallet, Bokken, Punt, what ever you like to the person above you, just don't kill them. Go!
The devs shut down the kill the person above you thread?

damn...... no more alliteration of the letter b for me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Phoxe continues to puzzle me. STO is a game about shooting people with directed energy weapons and he's worried about "killing people, even if its all in good fun".....isn't that STO in a nutshell....I mean...its not like theres diplomacy involved.

Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 11:33 AM
*fearfully and lightly slaps back of Capulet's head*

*RUNS*
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
Phoxe continues to puzzle me. STO is a game about shooting people with directed energy weapons and he's worried about "killing people, even if its all in good fun".....isn't that STO in a nutshell....I mean...its not like theres diplomacy involved.

Kind of why I made this thread. besides, if you read into what was posted, it wasn't really Phoxe's idea to close it. Either somebody QQ'd about a post in there or a big wig flipped about the post count chewing up forum bandwidth/space.

Sooo *grabs Zona* Buh Bye :p *PUNT*
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-30-2010, 11:37 AM
what the hell is "slithly"?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-30-2010, 11:37 AM
*does a back flipping hatchet attack...to the leg of course*
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-30-2010, 11:38 AM
Oh, hey....if anyone sees Capulet can you tell her that her grandmother was just trying to punt me?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-30-2010, 11:38 AM
will forcing someone to move my library up two flights of stairs count? Or is that too leathal?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
Oh, hey....if anyone sees Capulet can you tell her that her grandmother was just trying to punt me?
You got punk'd by Cappy's grandma? daaaaaannnnnngggg