Lt. Commander
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=134971

Seriously, this is ridiculous yet you guys are concerned about bridge layouts and ship interiors?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHawk1 View Post
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=134971

Seriously, this is ridiculous yet you guys are concerned about bridge layouts and ship interiors?
Seriously, I read the 26 pages of mostly you ranting. Do you know what a firing arc is? Are you sure you are firing all weapons or just hitting fire all phasers? Try going into key binds and setting "fire all weapons" to space bar. I have heard very few if any other people mentioning this issue, most are incorrect user error, objects blocking the line of sight etc.....

Provide screenshots to show your settings are correct or fraps a video of your issue. To me, it sounds like user error.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 09:41 AM
if your using autofire, make sure you have the setting to either toggle - never cancels or maintain. Additionally if your using beam overload, STOP, it has a known issue of occasionally bugging out your cannons.

finally, make sure its not a pebkac error
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn

finally, make sure its not a pebkac error
I prefer the analogy of ID 10T error. I found it useful as an explanation of faulty PC's when I worked in the computer industry as a serviceman.

On the OP's note though, I too have had selected auto-fire weapons not fire when ready, but this was pre-patch
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I prefer the analogy of ID 10T error. I found it useful as an explanation of faulty PC's when I worked in the computer industry as a serviceman.

On the OP's note though, I too have had selected auto-fire weapons not fire when ready, but this was pre-patch
LOL.. Love that error.. we used "Loose Nut on Keyboard" for ours ;D
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Possibly a dumb question, but how do you select your autofire mode?

I always thought you just right-clicked on the weapon, turned it green and went to town..
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramp4ge View Post
Possibly a dumb question, but how do you select your autofire mode?

I always thought you just right-clicked on the weapon, turned it green and went to town..
If you go into options there are various settings for when auto-fire gets turned on or off.