Lt. Commander
I just wanted to say thank you to the Cryptic staff for making the Exchange much more user-friendly than it is now. When you first launched I hated using it to sell off the loot I didn't want. The stuff I tried to sell refused to move even pricing it at 60% of base vaule. Usually I had to sell the majority of the more common loot to the NPC vendor just so I could get back to playing as quickly as possible.

The new interface allows me to see what the going rate of what an item sells for quickly.

I hope we can see similar improvements to the various NPC vendors in the future. Nothing spectacular, just fliters by type of item would do.

If you haven't already, you might want to consider applying the new exchange design to Champions and future MMOs.

Once again, thank you and keep up the good work!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 09:18 PM
I want to add my thanks as well. It is like a night and day difference between the pre and post patch versions. There are still improvments to be made and some limitations to be worked around (400 result limit for one), but it is now 100x more usable then it was before.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 11:33 PM
The changes are really worth it. The filters and the auto sorting are good, and it also feels like the the exchange is more fluid now.

People are still using the Exchange as a bank, but I geuss that will never stop.

Good work.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-04-2010, 02:58 AM
yeah, it is so mucho bettero now, than what it used to be. now, if only something can be done about the outrageous priocing going on. whoever has a console up for 15mil credits, do you really think anyone's gonna pay that much? there was anoth item going for 11,999,999.999. devs, put a cap of no more than 3x what it's worth.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
yeah, it is so mucho bettero now, than what it used to be. now, if only something can be done about the outrageous priocing going on. whoever has a console up for 15mil credits, do you really think anyone's gonna pay that much? there was anoth item going for 11,999,999.999. devs, put a cap of no more than 3x what it's worth.
The new Exchange is MUCH better now, you can actually work with it since the changes were applied. As for the prices: Other people already stated the Exchange is still used as a free bank extension, most likely these crazy priced items aren't ment for sale - they cost this much because the sellers know they won't be bought and they can store them there.

On a side note: I'd like being able to sort up and down, so that I can view the more expensive items first.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-06-2010, 03:21 AM
Thank you indeed!
Before the update I dreaded having to sell stuff, still not my favorate activity but not so dreadful by far.
Finding the best deals was a major pain, as it required having to cycle though hundreds of over priced articals.