Lt. Commander
Jupiter Class Ship availability?

I must be like the 1millionst person asking this, but when is the "Jupiter Class Ship" becoming available for Federation side, it's so weird that the Klingon's have there big carriers & the Carrier for the Federation is not available for us we could really use it to even out the battlefield.

Greetings scorpiobe
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2010, 07:52 PM
I agree when will we get a carrier, or is this going to be just a Klingon only thing?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
I agree, we need a carrier. It shouldn't be a Klingon Only thing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Why in the world would you want that ugly thing?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Yeah it is ugly, to bad the used Excalibur Class as a lower level ship cause the Excalibur Class from Bridge Commander was awesome looking, imo.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Why not lol Klingon carrier isn't all that good looking, but you got to agree we need a carrier to even the battlefield.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_D.STEEL
Yeah it is ugly, to bad the used Excalibur Class as a lower level ship cause the Excalibur Class from Bridge Commander was awesome looking, imo.
That was a fanmade design (and way overpowered). Cryptic obviously didn't want to mess around in copyright agreements to use that design.

As for the Jupiter, it would be acceptable if you could modify the pylons so they don't stick out like a sore thumb.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-29-2010, 02:20 AM
I agree and the (or should I say "a") Jupiter class is already in-game. They "just" need to give it to us

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...5&postcount=20
Lt. Commander
# 9 Get In line..
04-29-2010, 03:46 AM
For some unknown reason they have not come out with any real ship. I means ships that were in any of the shows are movies. I have a long list of ships I would love to see. My #1 is TOS: Dreadnought (only seen in manuals). Yes you can use TOS ships in this time line. I have pointed out real world examples of ships being in service for very long time. Were they may not be front line ships seeing them as drone ships or training ship would not be out of line.

STO has been geting into Polls. Hope there reading this. Just ask us what we would want to see.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-29-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
For some unknown reason they have not come out with any real ship. I means ships that were in any of the shows are movies. I have a long list of ships I would love to see. My #1 is TOS: Dreadnought (only seen in manuals). Yes you can use TOS ships in this time line. I have pointed out real world examples of ships being in service for very long time. Were they may not be front line ships seeing them as drone ships or training ship would not be out of line.

STO has been geting into Polls. Hope there reading this. Just ask us what we would want to see.

1.) First you complain about the lack of tv series / movie vessels, then you mention the TOS Dreadnought. Yeah, right.

2.) Let's see, for movie / series accuracy, we currently have:
Miranda, Centaur, Constitution, Constitution Refit, Saber, Nova, Olympic, Akira, Defiant, Intrepid, Galaxy, Sovereign, Prometheus.
And that's just Starfleet. I'm a bit curious about your "long list" of (movie / series accurate!) ships, especially regarding how you think your candidates would fit into the current game system.

3.) We already have the most prominent TOS ship available. Most other TOS designs were made up long after the series itself had come to an end, so in the TOS department there can't be too many candidates left.

4.)
Quote:
I have pointed out real world examples of ships being in service for very long time.
Ah, yes, in that case please show me the real world example for a 150 year old military ship ( a military ship is the closest thing we have nowadays to starfleet's ships) that is still performing it's duties alongside modern ships.