Lt. Commander
# 51
05-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
One of the Cryptic employees even admitted that one of the reasons there was a delay putting thnigs in the C-Store was because they were waiting on approval from CBS/Paramount.
That was a reply to a specific item. The Nomad skin. Keep it specific, and on a case by case basis. The same process and the same deadlines and the same issues do not apply to each and every item in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-01-2010, 09:29 PM
I support the demand for more attention to detail and canon in any way. However, if my demand for correct Ferengi is heard, I will not shut up forever. I will simply move on to get my other fave species (currently playable one, that is) right, and that is the Pirate Order of the Clipping Dreadlocks, aka Nausicaans.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WereWolf359
What is the big issue with the faces? It's hard to do 3-D recession and folds/wrinkles. Plus we've only seen Tellarites on screen a couple of times and each time they've been different. The biggest issue for me are the eyes/nose and maybe a lack of sufficient hair-styles. And while I agree the max-height should be a little taller, the Tellarites from Enterprise were all shorter than humans by a few inches so I'm fine with the height for the most part.
Thats wrong!!!! in Enterprise Archer gets taken by one for the Klingon Empire to get him and he's brothers ship back and he was much taller than a human!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Killer necro.. you make thread go.
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-10-2012, 09:51 AM
All of this info is still terribly relevant. You get to see a completely different ME postijng. It's amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
All of this info is still terribly relevant. You get to see a completely different ME postijng. It's amazing.
It's creepy. It's like someone took the real Superchum and locked him in a closet somewhere and is now posing as him. Except I can't shout "Who are you and what have you done with the real Superchum?" because having been on this board for the past two years, I can see what happened. What a distressing picture it paints.

That being said, yes... Necro is strong. It makes thread go. Now comes shovel. Shovel makes us sad.