Lt. Commander
# 21
05-01-2010, 09:02 AM
waiting.....tap...tap.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-01-2010, 11:48 AM
so we have established that it's ok to make ludicrous, untrue statements and simply ignore any following comment that proves you to be wrong?

Internet. Professional bullcrap.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
so we have established that it's ok to make ludicrous, untrue statements and simply ignore any following comment that proves you to be wrong?

Internet. Professional bullcrap.
no, i went on my lunch break and then lost the thread after my last post >_>;
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Are you serious? Cryptic are a wholly owned subsidiary of Atari SA. They were bought last year for an initial deal of $20 odd million dollars which can rise to $75M if all bonus' are triggered.
Cryptic are no longer a separate entity. They are the in-house development team for Atari.

There is , in reality, no more Cryptic. It's just a department of Atari SA.
i wasn't aware of this, but then again i don't pay much attention to it so maybe you are right... my knowledge of cryptic is rather old in any case.

so i guess i was wrong >_>
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-01-2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i wasn't aware of this, but then again i don't pay much attention to it so maybe you are right... my knowledge of cryptic is rather old in any case.
contradicting what I say with nothing more than something you think may or may not be true is tantamount to calling me a liar and I'm always going to defend against that. Truth and factual information, rather than fictional universes is what I'm obsessive about.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
contradicting what I say with nothing more than something you think may or may not be true is tantamount to calling me a liar and I'm always going to defend against that. Truth and factual information, rather than fictional universes is what I'm obsessive about.
like i said i wasn't aware of the merge and, to the best of my knowledge cryptic is/was a seperate entitie contracted by atari. it's not a personal shot at you as much as correction of fact based on my knowledge.... if it offended you, sorry.

on a side note, i could be demanding documentation of the buy out of cryptic by atari, since there is no mention of it on the cryptic website that i can find...similar in fashion to how you've been demanding documation for my rebuttles.... but i won't...... it's actually unimportant to me =/