Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic, Thanks For ...
05-01-2010, 08:09 AM
Three features I'm very happy you added:
  • Allowing us to turn off the shield ring graphic (it looks so much better now)
  • Giving us full auto-fire in space (lazy turret captain is very happy)
  • Allowing Klingons to have ground auto-fire (I may start playing mine now)

There's more goodness in Season 1.1, but those 3 were all pet peeves of mine. I'm very happy you addressed them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJimGregory View Post
[*]Giving us full auto-fire in space (lazy turret captain is very happy)
Praise them for the others has much as you want, but with this one they didn't "give" us anything.
We ALREADY HAD this feature, then they broke it and ignored it for weeks. Now they deigned to fix it and are acting like it's a new feature.

Kudos for fixing it I guess... better late than never, but that's it. Stop treating it as new. It isn't.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
Praise them for the others has much as you want, but with this one they didn't "give" us anything.
We ALREADY HAD this feature, then they broke it and ignored it for weeks. Now they deigned to fix it and are acting like it's a new feature.

Kudos for fixing it I guess... better late than never, but that's it. Stop treating it as new. It isn't.
Oh, stop your pathetic whining. Here, have a half-empty glass of beer. Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-01-2010, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable

for as long as i've been playing i've seen auto-fire in space, except it was on only 1 weapon per side (i.e. 1 aft and 1 stern weapon that could auto fire )
being able to autofire ALL weapons, is something new to me...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
for as long as i've been playing i've seen auto-fire in space, except it was on only 1 weapon per side (i.e. 1 aft and 1 stern weapon that could auto fire )
being able to autofire ALL weapons, is something new to me...
No its not. You could fire 4 at once. There was a little trick too it or exploit you could say but the Devs said it was OK to use it as it was intended to be in but they bugged it. I have auto fired 4 since OB.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJimGregory View Post
Three features I'm very happy you added:
  • Allowing us to turn off the shield ring graphic (it looks so much better now)
  • Giving us full auto-fire in space (lazy turret captain is very happy)
  • Allowing Klingons to have ground auto-fire (I may start playing mine now)

There's more goodness in Season 1.1, but those 3 were all pet peeves of mine. I'm very happy you addressed them.
You must have missed it but the shield ring removal was in BEFORE this last patch. I have been playing with the rings turned off for seveal weeks now. But, yes, I appreciate it all the same.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Ah, glad for the shield rings.....BUT we still cannot disable engine trails...which are just as big of an immersion/star trek feel issue for me.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Thank you Cryptic for giving us Tellarites with pink pony tails. I don't miss my Gnome anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Terradome

Even though I hate to repeat the non-combat section, it's a beautiful thing to see the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Thank you Cryptic for finally fixing Dual Pistols so the guns are actually in hand, not glued to wrist.