Lt. Commander
Brides Of Chaotica is recruiting players of all levels

We are a small and very casual fleet comprised of a goofy group of adults who work full time and therefore often have chaotic schedules. We are very laid back and just like to play to have fun. If you are looking for a fleet where you can play with a group of laid back helpful players or simply play solo and at your own pace without pressure or have any questions then please send me an email.

We are not elitists and don't care if you are not the greatest most uber player in the world. As long as you have a good sense of humor we would like to have you on board.

We would like to eventually get a core group of players who are interested in doing the STFs. We don't care if you screw up and wipe the whole party as long as you have fun, we will have fun. Noobs are welcome.

As I said most of us have full time jobs and of course that comes first. If you are someone who works a lot and therefore has a crazy schedule you will fit in well here. We will not stress over someone not being able to make a STF run because you had to work late.

We have a dedicated vent server.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2010, 05:57 AM
bump......
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Sounds good to me. Sent you a PM.