Lt. Commander
# 1 New Controls?
05-01-2010, 10:32 AM
On the ground i would be able to use the mouse to look around as i run and use the keyboard to turn to the left or right while still looking in another direction. But now, since the patch i have to release the mouse button to turn to the left or right. Did this change? is there a setting for this?
What Happoned?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2010, 10:53 AM
It definitely changed. I don't know if there is a setting for it because I never looked.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
It definitely changed. I don't know if there is a setting for it because I never looked.
Look in your Options

You can adjust in the Controls for Ground with "Camera Follow Type" and "Camera Type"

Adjust until you feel comfortable with how it is displayed when in combat.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenstur View Post
On the ground i would be able to use the mouse to look around as i run and use the keyboard to turn to the left or right while still looking in another direction. But now, since the patch i have to release the mouse button to turn to the left or right. Did this change? is there a setting for this?
What Happoned?
I noticed this too. I use the xbox controller and on the ground (and in sector space) I was able to use the right stick to mouse-look before this patch. And now it doesn't work.