Lt. Commander
# 1 Worst Community Ever
04-30-2010, 06:12 AM
Okay, so that title is mostly in jest - however I have never seen such a negative community. Yes there are bugs, yes there are things that need fixing, no it is not an exact perfect replica of what you think Star Trek should be, but it is in fact all in all a great MMO. The best part is the DEVs come here and listen to you wine and actually do something about it. I have never seen any game where somebody can go to a forum and go "Cryptic you suck because in TNG episode 4 that Klingon didn't do that man" and they CHANGE it. This game is being shaped before your very eyes - why not try being positive? I am not a fan boy by any means of Cryptic, Atari or whoever. I did however want to point out that when a new player comes to the forums and sees all this negativity and flaming - why would they check out this game.? The same flamers are complaining that the community is dwindling - LOL!

STO > it's community

Have a good day, and remember it is just a game

Soul
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-30-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulface
Okay, so that title is mostly in jest - however I have never seen such a negative community. Yes there are bugs, yes there are things that need fixing, no it is not an exact perfect replica of what you think Star Trek should be, but it is in fact all in all a great MMO. The best part is the DEVs come here and listen to you wine and actually do something about it. I have never seen any game where somebody can go to a forum and go "Cryptic you suck because in TNG episode 4 that Klingon didn't do that man" and they CHANGE it. This game is being shaped before your very eyes - why not try being positive? I am not a fan boy by any means of Cryptic, Atari or whoever. I did however want to point out that when a new player comes to the forums and sees all this negativity and flaming - why would they check out this game.? The same flamers are complaining that the community is dwindling - LOL!

STO > it's community

Have a good day, and remember it is just a game

Soul
I'm not negative.

Its Friday, Payday and its a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK. This is the most positive I've been for ages.

NOW SHUT UP!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 06:14 AM
10F>Every other section here.
We got a ban on negative stuff there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2010, 06:15 AM
This thread is new and exciting....
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-30-2010, 06:24 AM
A good day to you as well Sir.

The weekend approaches, time to adjust the erm... replicator, and prepare for some Space Travel.

---
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulface
Okay, so that title is mostly in jest - however I have never seen such a negative community.
Havent visited many MMO forums, have you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Havent visited many MMO forums, have you?
Actually, I have. I played **** for a few years then LOTRO. Both of which had great a great community.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-30-2010, 06:28 AM
The best part of this community is that everyone is united against me...
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popkornn
i think your ok

but thats as far as ill go
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-30-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popkornn
say wooo undine faction then i'll let you be my minion.
Closed Thread