Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshign
Hm...a whole thread dedicated to drooling over Tessa...sounds yummie (derails thought train before it can reach its destination. This requires several tons of dynamite.)
Now THAT is one high compliment, and yes, well deserved.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-06-2010, 08:17 AM
*thread bump*

Tessa should always be page 1. Along with Chat, Orni, Jshign, Ravenstien, King Trebort, and the rest of Teacup land members.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
*thread bump*

Tessa should always be page 1. Along with Chat, Orni, Jshign, Ravenstien, King Trebort, and the rest of Teacup land members.
Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Tessa is the nicest person on TF. Yes I say that even though she did take one of my eyes with a rusty spoon. She smiled that beautiful smile the whole time and even gave me some demerol after for the pain.

Much nicer than anyone else here for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Tessa is the nicest person on TF. Yes I say that even though she did take one of my eyes with a rusty spoon. She smiled that beautiful smile the whole time and even gave me some demerol after for the pain.

Much nicer than anyone else here for sure.
Oh Corban, I bet you say that to ALL the girls who weld a rusty spoon (by the way, totally sorry about that! I'll make you some cookies as a peace offering).

You rock!
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-06-2010, 09:14 AM
Just be glad you have two eyes

Why do I have Labyrinth going through my head right now?
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Just be glad you have two eyes

Why do I have Labyrinth going through my head right now?
Is that a question? Hmmmm

I honestly don't know. Why WOULD you have Labyrinth going through your head right now.

As a sidenote, I remember thinking if someone said 'I move the stars for no one' and then 'except you', we used to think that was pretty awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Is that a question? Hmmmm

I honestly don't know. Why WOULD you have Labyrinth going through your head right now.

As a sidenote, I remember thinking if someone said 'I move the stars for no one' and then 'except you', we used to think that was pretty awesome!
i was mostly thinking of those weird guys who love to take bits of themselves off and run around. They tried to take Jennifer Connoly's head off at one point.

Oh, and I put something in the question thread, but I'm not sure if it scared people away.
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Quote:
i was mostly thinking of those weird guys who love to take bits of themselves off and run around. They tried to take Jennifer Connoly's head off at one point.

Oh, and I put something in the question thread, but I'm not sure if it scared people away.
I'm confused... I wouldn't take a bit of myself off.
Well, okay, that's not true, I can stand to tone up a little and would like to lose a couple more pounds, but honestly, God made me this way for a purpose and life is pretty darn good, so I'm not complaining.

No, I don't take bits off myself, Agh! That's scary.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I'm confused... I wouldn't take a bit of myself off.
Well, okay, that's not true, I can stand to tone up a little and would like to lose a couple more pounds, but honestly, God made me this way for a purpose and life is pretty darn good, so I'm not complaining.

No, I don't take bits off myself, Agh! That's scary.
In the movie, there's a group of red fiery guys who run around, they can pop their hand off and put it back on, even pop their head off and put it back on. At one point, one of them says something like "how about an eye, you've got two of them" to Jennifer Connelly's character.