Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Calendar Update?
05-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Still got the stuff from April yet. As much as I appreciate what we've all gotten this past month, as well as the upcoming stuff in this month, when will we, the players. be able to see what Cryptic has in store for us all for June?
I'm excited just thinking about it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-02-2010, 02:47 PM
6TH-12TH Season 1.1 Supplemental
STF: Undine Terradome
Memory Alpha Revamp

13TH-19TH C-Store Items
C-Store: Fed Bridge Pack "Prometheus"
C-Store: Fed Cruiser T5 Variant "Nomad"

27TH-31ST Season 1.2 Update
Accolade System
Squad System (Sidekicking)
Episode Replay
C-Store: "Caitian" Playable Fed Species
C-Store: Fed Science Variant "Comet"
C-Store: Emote Pack 2
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-02-2010, 02:51 PM
Yes I see that. The question was, however,
Quote:
"...when will we, the players. be able to see what Cryptic has in store for us all for June?"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-02-2010, 09:12 PM
And still no word what happened to the Rigelians. They were said to come out along with Tellarites and Pakleds.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denare View Post
6TH-12TH Season 1.1 Supplemental
STF: Undine Terradome
Memory Alpha Revamp

13TH-19TH C-Store Items
C-Store: Fed Bridge Pack "Prometheus"
C-Store: Fed Cruiser T5 Variant "Nomad"

27TH-31ST Season 1.2 Update
Accolade System
Squad System (Sidekicking)
Episode Replay
C-Store: "Caitian" Playable Fed Species
C-Store: Fed Science Variant "Comet"
C-Store: Emote Pack 2
But Caitians are almost here! I'm sure once they are in other races will start popping into the C-store, hopefully some for the Klingon players as well as they are lacking. But Caitians!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-03-2010, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gath88 View Post
Still got the stuff from April yet. As much as I appreciate what we've all gotten this past month, as well as the upcoming stuff in this month, when will we, the players. be able to see what Cryptic has in store for us all for June?
I'm excited just thinking about it
Cardassians are not part of the Dominion anymore, and nor are Breen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-03-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius_Bonaparte
But Caitians are almost here! I'm sure once they are in other races will start popping into the C-store, hopefully some for the Klingon players as well as they are lacking. But Caitians!
I'd love to have a contest of the player created races for a new race. Get the player base a bit more into the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-03-2010, 04:04 AM
As I said, the furries freak about the 'broken promise' when the deadline for Caitians is changed or delayed, but no reaction about Rigelians.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
As I said, the furries freak about the 'broken promise' when the deadline for Caitians is changed or delayed, but no reaction about Rigelians.
Technically Caitians were supposed to be the first race released...before Rigelians! Also I'd like to point out the "furries" as you put it haven't been negative in regards to any other race being added. So while we do want Caitians yesterday as it were, we also want other races as it enriches the STO universe. I'm all for Rigelians! Chances are they will be in soon after Caitians, though there may be a bigger delay since there has been a hustle to get Caitians and other stuff in the game from Matt's team.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
And still no word what happened to the Rigelians. They were said to come out along with Tellarites and Pakleds.
They are still set for release on June 24 as they have always been.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:20 AM.