Lt. Commander
I am running a intel core 2 @2.4 with 3.0gigs ram and an ati radeon hd 3600 series graphics card. I have updated my drivers already.

My Problem....when game loads up its fine for about a couple minutes but i start to notice pixelation blimps. Like I am seeing potions of the game pixelate for a few seconds then go away. Then all of a sudden sto minimizes and instead of the game, all i see is a black screen...I hear audio but the video is black. sometimes it crashes but not that often. then i have to shutdown the game. When i load the game up right after shutting it down, same thing happens.

I was reading that setting your /maxfps 60 has helped and turning off the dynamic lighting or something seems to help the crashing issue.

If anyone can help...would be much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2010, 08:34 PM
I have noticed since this last patch a bad memory leak. I am now lagging badly and haven't changed any settings. I am running a quad core 860 processor, 4 GB ram, GTX285 and GTX260 for physics. I know my system isn't the problem, as I am witnessing CPU spikes while running just the game that are causing my lags that weren't happening prior to this last patch.