Lt. Commander
# 1 patching
03-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi guys,

So I have downloaded the new client and started patching, client was ~3gb, started patching ~5gb .... so far it's patched just under 7gb .... whats going on with the patcher? I've stopped it now and it says 419mb, but the counter doesnt get past 2.4% ...

no matter how many times I start and restart the patcher it doesnt go past 2.4% ...

any assistance would be great or into the bin goes the game, cause I'm not wasting too much more time on trying to get into a game where I've downloaded over 25gb of patches in the last week and still cannot get into the game.

**Update ** ... continuing to d/l and patching stopped at 96.7 ... 281mb to go and the patcher has been restarted 18times. and it has d/l'd over 2gbs at this point ... if it doesnt complete, then thats it

**Todays update** checked the errors file

120308 02:11:19 17 [1]: Checksum verification failed after download
120308 02:11:20 19 [1]: Checksum verification failed after download

400lines of this ... any ideas? ... STY just stopped working, I have disabled the firewall, AV, there is no filters like websense running on my router, its not using a proxy ... all the ports are open ... the game used to work, then one day it stopped ...

Any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Bumping this to the top as the response time by the gms/devs/cso is blinding