Lt. Commander
# 1 Autopatcher Failing
02-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Every time I try to launch the game I get these two messages.

STO Errors
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 11:59 AM
These messages are directly related to your connection. I wonder, are you trying to connect to the game where the router is using something like Websense for filtering? I've found that if I'm trying to connect behind a proxy that's using Websense, I too will get these errors.

Please attempt to connect behind a network that's not running web filtering software and I'll bet you'll be able to connect.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 12:15 PM
No nothing has changed with anything my end since I last logged on. I am not using any sort of filtering.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palathas
No nothing has changed with anything my end since I last logged on. I am not using any sort of filtering.
I'm sorry, I don't buy it. There is indeed something blocking your connection, be it your network, the ISP or Australia's net filtering which I'm told is scre.wed up at the moment. You're not the only one from Down Under who's having issues connecting to STO.

I'm telling you, your connection is messed up somewhere. Since I'm not sitting at your computer, YOU are going to have to root out what's causing it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaserv View Post
I'm sorry, I don't buy it. There is indeed something blocking your connection, be it your network, the ISP or Australia's net filtering which I'm told is scre.wed up at the moment. You're not the only one from Down Under who's having issues connecting to STO.

I'm telling you, your connection is messed up somewhere. Since I'm not sitting at your computer, YOU are going to have to root out what's causing it.
Well my ISP and and any govmental filter could hardly be considered my end could it? I have zero control over what they do. So I really don't give a toss about what you do or do not "buy". I've not heard of any filtering being introduced, nothing has been on the news and the government hasn't anounced anything so as far as I'm concerned anything to the contrary is rumour and hearsay.

As I said, nothing my end has changed.
Lt. Commander
# 6 hey
03-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palathas
Well my ISP and and any govmental filter could hardly be considered my end could it? I have zero control over what they do. So I really don't give a toss about what you do or do not "buy". I've not heard of any filtering being introduced, nothing has been on the news and the government hasn't anounced anything so as far as I'm concerned anything to the contrary is rumour and hearsay.

As I said, nothing my end has changed.
i have the same issue as you and no once can help ,your in Australia im on the other side of the world in Lebanon...if you have any ideas how to fix this pls tell me and thx.