Lt. Commander
# 191
05-09-2010, 08:38 AM
My only complaint really, is that I've already gotten a number of friends to play. I didn't do a referral system because this started back in Beta. As well, it didn't really matter, I just wanted people to play the game with. I recognize the desire to offer promotion, but I do hope they offer this ship via C-Store or even special plot reward. I don't really like the notion that we have to create blogs and internet splash pages to do Cryptic's advertising work, just in order to get a ship. I understand where they are going with this, it just seems a bit steep, and perhaps more work than its worth. For me, and I think others who started this game early and are dedicated players (Lifetimer here from the beginning) it feels like a slap in the face. Many of us have already put the feelers out to get our friends playing. Those that have an interest in 'space oriented' games have already either tried it or are playing. I recognize they want to fill out the player base and that's great. I want that too. I'll probably be inviting people here and there over time. Nevertheless, all I can say is that I suspect it will eventually be a c-store option, just because that's the right thing to do. I hope so anyway.

Either way its not an end of the world situation, its just a bit annoying.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGC SubZero View Post
Here's a questions dev's where is the Klingon ship for 5 referrals seeing some of us dont play Federation? I think its a valid question and I'd honestly like to know why the Klingon only players or ANYONE that plays Klingon is left out of the 5 referral bonus ship.
STO Possible the Future home of a Playable Romulan faction.. maybe.. By Season 3 the dynamics will be sorted out.. not SWG here..
I miss Beavers play it before they change it or take it away from us Youtube video..

Jedi Tribble Borg.. its all about having something fun to do.. as it stands I have 3% of the Second try from a clean install to pack this DEMO..

The Serve Capacity that was added for Live dint dedicate anything to help the MArketing Dept out.
Because it was not sufficient beyond a certain point for the demands or calls for service that have gone delayed or unanswered.
I'd say we should have another Demo weekend Fri-Mon to redeem the potential clients and good KArma here. That would help Cryptic and we that would like to come back for another look.

At the current rate its not giving enough time to explore.. even if the file comes uncorrupted this time it only means at the rate its coming off the Cryptic end we could log in to Create a Character that's not enough.. They should look at the focus and un-pin any limitations on the Trial and expand it to a 14 like SWG has.. Zone chat PVP PVE .. I Certainly want to Test Drive a Car longer tin all conditions I'm going to drive it in before i buy it. Same thing here. I received a huge discount buying an SuV that dint start for a test drive after my mechanic said its was a cheap fix..

I Could help Cryptic as a QA Beta Tester I would log on to the Public Test Server for them and make sure it worked .Then write glowing web site reviews about it.. Now I wont go nasty on them outside because I know these STO people are fine and want it to work and feel bad when it does not.. IT's simply another underestimation of demand that is something that can be addressed and corrected at planning meetings for next time and event like this happens before the word on the street paints it as not worth the effort.
Lt. Commander
# 193
05-14-2010, 01:33 PM
I'd love to have a AGT Galaxy. Unfortunately all the people I know who would be interested in STO, I already got into the game at launch or shortly thereafter. I could've had two Galaxy X's by now.

Lt. Commander
# 194
08-22-2011, 02:17 AM
I hope a marketing guy answers this. Is there any way to girft Cryptic Points to members in my fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 195
08-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Undead thread! Undead thread! Wishy, come over here with your proton pack. This one needs to be put on ice!
Lt. Commander
# 196
08-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Is it just me or should the XP Boost's listed on the 100,200,300, and 400 day rewards be increasing?

I.E. if 100 days is a boost good until Lt.Commander 6, then shouldn't 200 days be good upto Commander 6. and so on or even better be a boost applied per your level. and perhaps at level cap be a slightly rare item or a boost only for the officers you command?
Lt. Commander
# 197
08-31-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin134 View Post
I hope a marketing guy answers this. Is there any way to girft Cryptic Points to members in my fleet?
Shame on you!
Lt. Commander
# 198
08-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Necroing a thread from May 2010? Wow.

[Brrains]
Lt. Commander
# 199
08-31-2011, 09:48 PM
So it's official then? The Zombie Apocalypse has begun! See you at the survivors party.
Lt. Commander
# 200
08-31-2011, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequin134 View Post
you didn't need to necro a year old thread for this, especially because it doesn't really have to do with the topic, next time, just ask in the academy.

Yes you can gift cryptic points, on the buy cryptic points page on the website, there is an option to buy Virtual Cryptic Point Cards. These give you a key code that you can share with your fleetmate to gift the points.
Closed Thread