Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 1061
05-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
I see, so you're going to spam all your acquantance contacts and see who bites.
Yeah. You see, that's not referring friends. That's being a salesman.

God if I thought Cryptic were that clever I'd think this was all a conspiracy to garner support for full open pvp, because I guarantee you nobody would cry at roving bands of Klingons mass-ganking every one of these rich kids and salesmen in their Galaxy Xs.
Why are you flaming everyone who disagrees with you on STO forums? I mean, I really wish that someone who has such a cool avatar like you could offer civil discussion rather than be such a jerk.
Lt. Commander
# 1062
05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobkill View Post
Why are you flaming everyone who disagrees with you on STO forums? I mean, I really wish that someone who has such a cool avatar like you could offer civil discussion rather than be such a jerk.
Flaming? I am stating facts.
If you spam your list of acquaintances for a referral, you are being Cryptic's salesman.
And, frankly, if you stoop that low, I'd want to pvp you into oblivion in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 1063
05-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
I see, so you're going to spam all your acquantance contacts and see who bites.
Yeah. You see, that's not referring friends. That's being a salesman.

God if I thought Cryptic were that clever I'd think this was all a conspiracy to garner support for full open pvp, because I guarantee you nobody would cry at roving bands of Klingons mass-ganking every one of these rich kids and salesmen in their Galaxy Xs.
You do understand that the RAF is limited to 5 invites at at time, right? I can't "spam" more then 5 friends - of course I wouldn't spam them at all. I'd simply ask Guild members and friends if they were intereted in trying the Demo. If they were I'd send them a key. If not, no harm done.

You can troll my answers as much as you like. Nothing's going to change with them. I don't live in a negative world where I believe everything sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 1064
05-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
You do understand that the RAF is limited to 5 invites at at time, right? I can't "spam" more then 5 friends - of course I wouldn't spam them at all. I'd simply ask Guild members and friends if they were intereted in trying the Demo. If they were I'd send them a key. If not, no harm done.

You can troll my answers as much as you like. Nothing's going to change with them. I don't live in a negative world where I believe everything sucks.
You spam advertisments, not the invites themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 1065
05-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
You spam advertisments, not the invites themselves.
As do you. You spam your disdain for the game every time you post. We all have agendas.
Lt. Commander
# 1066
05-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
As do you. You spam your disdain for the game every time you post. We all have agendas.
No, I put forth my digust at Cryptic's management for turning a game with genuine potential into a ridiculous fleeceathon, where now you will be at a gameplay disadvantage if you do not become a salesman for them.
Who knows what this dank future entails.
Lt. Commander
# 1067
05-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
No, I put forth my digust at Cryptic's management for turning a game with genuine potential into a ridiculous fleeceathon, where now you will be at a gameplay disadvantage if you do not become a salesman for them.
Who knows what this dank future entails.
Gameplay disadvantage? No.. the ship comes with one LESS forward weapons slot. Its a cool skin with an imbedded weapon and a few less weapon slots. OH did I also mention, it is NOT customizable like our other in game ships are?
Lt. Commander
# 1068
05-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Gameplay disadvantage? No.. the ship comes with one LESS forward weapons slot. Its a cool skin with an imbedded weapon and a few less weapon slots. OH did I also mention, it is NOT customizable like our other in game ships are?
The TOS Constitution was originally said to not be customizable before launch, come to think of it. That it's weapons would be unique, but not changeable.

Make of that what you will.
Lt. Commander
# 1069
05-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Did I mention it's going to be the only Federation ship that can cloak?
Lt. Commander
# 1070
05-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Did I mention it's going to be the only Federation ship that can cloak?
That has not been confirmed yet. That is unless something changed in the last two hours and a dev posted something along those lines.
Closed Thread