Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 571
05-06-2010, 05:12 AM
The uniforms from "All Good Things" were seen in DS9 "The Visitor" (excellent episode by the way) and Voyager "Endgame" (absolutely terrible!) in futures that were NOT fabrications of any sort, being prime timelines until Jake Sisko and Janeway changed them respectively.

Therefore the argument that anything in AGT is a Q fabrication is false.
Regardless of that, AGT was a seminal episode. The end of TNG. The final farewell to the series and the crew (well aside from those movies), a moving look at Picard's life from taking command of the Enterprise to the future.
It's an episode that stays in the memories of fans, because of what TNG signified, and the Galaxy X is a part of that. So I will NOT see it shilled in this referral program.
Lt. Commander
# 572
05-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
Let's remember what episode it was in..
Oh yes: The last ever episode of TNG!
The one with an alternate time-line the Q Continuum created that no longer exists since Captain Picard passed their test (or whatever you want to call it), yippee.

Hey while they're seemingly adding things that don't exist in this games... reality, how about those future uniforms and combadges that were not only seen in the above mentioned last two episodes, but appeared in future during this time period on all 3 Star Trek TV shows.

Ooh what about that one episode where Worf was jumping around Quantum Realites, as I recall there was an interesting combadge or two in those realites.
Lt. Commander
# 573
05-06-2010, 05:19 AM
The AGT uniforms, alternate combadges and other things like the "Yesterday's Enterprise" uniforms would be excellent additions to the c-store.
But Cryptic are so bent on shilling us wholesale that even the c-store isn't enough for them.
Lt. Commander
# 574
05-06-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Ghost
The one with an alternate time-line the Q Continuum created that no longer exists since Captain Picard passed their test (or whatever you want to call it), yippee.

Hey while they're seemingly adding things that don't exist in this games... reality, how about those future uniforms and combadges that were not only seen in the above mentioned last two episodes, but appeared in future during this time period on all 3 Star Trek TV shows.

Ooh what about that one episode where Worf was jumping around Quantum Realites, as I recall there was an interesting combadge or two in those realites.
While that timeline no longer exists, its entirely plausible that the engineers who designed the refit could carry on a similar timeline and make the same designs.

Or what if Picard described it in his reports and Starfleet engineers were like "Ya know...that would be SWEET. Lets make it!"
Lt. Commander
# 575
05-06-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautuin
While that timeline no longer exists, its entirely plausible that the engineers who designed the refit could carry on a similar timeline and make the same designs.

Or what if Picard described it in his reports and Starfleet engineers were like "Ya know...that would be SWEET. Lets make it!"
Perfectly said. Why would it be so unbelievable for the Engineers to come up with this refit in the other reality?

Look at the new movie for example. The Enterprise of the Original series looks a little different then the New film however it was still created and made very similar. Im sure they could always say picard had a helping hand in the refits creation too, just for fun's sake.
Lt. Commander
# 576
05-06-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautuin
Aye, who's to say he didn't invent the thing? - Scotty.
Lt. Commander
# 577
05-06-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
Aye, who's to say he didn't invent the thing? - Scotty.
Another paradox!!!

Wickedly fun
Lt. Commander
# 578
05-06-2010, 05:52 AM
The bummer about this, is that I've already gotten a few people to play this game, without any kind of referral. :/
I might be able to refer more, but I don't want to make work out of getting people to join. Why not have it be available on the c-store?
Lt. Commander
# 579
05-06-2010, 05:55 AM
Post to find old posts......lol, love doing that
Lt. Commander
# 580
05-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeHopper View Post
The bummer about this, is that I've already gotten a few people to play this game, without any kind of referral. :/
I might be able to refer more, but I don't want to make work out of getting people to join. Why not have it be available on the c-store?
No offense but i wish people would stop asking for things to be put in the c-store. Why wouldnt you want it as a drop or something you can make IN THE GAME for Free? They can still make them super rare.
Closed Thread