Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 71
05-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Actually the friende I have wich care about Star Trek startet the game with me together, the most already have quittet, the last one wont buy another game card when his game time is over; wich happens this week.

So I dont know where i should find 5 other friends to get that GalaxyX; although I'd really like to have it.

Why do they not reward with cryptic points or things like that?
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-04-2010, 02:23 AM
Unlike for the holographic officer and lots of other stuff in the past there is no word on the Galaxy that it's "exclusive" only for those recruiter....^^
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneemann View Post
Unlike for the holographic officer and lots of other stuff in the past there is no word on the Galaxy that it's "exclusive" only for those recruiter....^^
yeah this word "exclusive" means sod all here
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-04-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
Or Cryptic could stop nickle and diming every chance they get and actually come up with legitimate ways to keep players playing their game, like making it an STF reward or something (from the upcoming Terrordome?)

But I suppose that would be considered good game design, and they seem incapable of that.
/signed and agreed Cryptic I have invested way more then I see in return, all new perks I should just get, I am an original investor with three copies of this game, I am so sick of being nickled and dimed to death......really?

You guys are like annoying strippers who just beg for us to buy lap dances when your product is not that attractive.
I can maybe talk one person into a subscription, but hey I like most of my friends why would I con 5 of them?
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-04-2010, 04:05 AM
Another brilliant way to enrage the community. I can barely keep myself here and they want me to bring others. Seriously I really want to shake hands with people in Cryptics marketing department. They are great comedians if nothing else.
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
You guys are like annoying strippers who just beg for us to buy lap dances when your product is not that attractive
lol talk about hitting the nail on the head
Lt. Commander
# 77
05-04-2010, 04:25 AM
You guys are getting in a tissy over nothing. This will be temporary cash/subscriber grab. I guarantee you this is in the C-Store to make them even more money within 3 months.
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-04-2010, 05:06 AM
This promotion is a huge FAIL.

I'm an over 40 male, I barely have 5 friends I keep in contact with let alone 5 that would play this MMO for 32 days.

Thanks for literally nothing. Genius move knowing your customer base.
Lt. Commander
# 79
05-04-2010, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
Or Cryptic could stop nickle and diming every chance they get and actually come up with legitimate ways to keep players playing their game, like making it an STF reward or something (from the upcoming Terrordome?)

But I suppose that would be considered good game design, and they seem incapable of that.
In days past I would berate you with talk of hating and poor attitude, instead I'm starting to agree..................
Lt. Commander
# 80
05-04-2010, 05:10 AM
By recruting, you are doign a 'job' for cryptic and in return being 'paid' with a ship model.

All you guys complaining like this, it's like complaining about your boss at work if he doesn't pay you because you can't be bothered going in to work and doing the job.

You scratch cryptics back, they'll scratch yours.

You get cryptic some new customers, they give you a thank you for doing so.
Closed Thread