Lt. Commander
# 22
06-04-2010, 09:14 AM
I thought this thread could use a bump and this funny picture of a monkey

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...funny-hair.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-04-2010, 09:28 AM
I have 3 tickets (and counting) for this issue.

I will be reporting it in game every hour, until I get an non-automated response.

Quote:
Can not recruit offline members into fleet, please fix. Says they do not exist, and I know they do.

I am the owner of the fleet, so it isn't rank.

I have been waiting months now for some type of response to this, I will report it as much as I see fit until I get a response. (That isn't a macro)
And

Quote:
I have another ticket under "other" as I stated in that ticket, I would be reporting this as I see fit until I recieve an un-automated response.

Due to your "changes" I would like to try a new character, I would like that character to have access to all of the game. I have waited for at least 2 months for this feature to be repaired, and my comments have been ignored.

So, here is my second ticket on this.

Offline fleet invites are broken, when I type: /guild_invite Ch...
And

Quote:
Up to ticket number 3 for this issue, I am going to start to report this every hour on the hour until I get a response.

When I type /guild_invite character@handle (replacing character/handle with real equivalents.) it says:

[Fleet] Error inviting to fleet: player not found. If you did not specify their handle, try "character@handle"

1) I own the fleet
2) It is one of my Alts
3) I have been able to do this in the past

For the last 2 months, broken. I am tired of being ignored,...
Normally, I would ask my other fleet members to recruit the Alts. However, due to the shoddy development of the game, the entire fleet had quit before the renewing of subs. <--That is for dissenters
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
I will be reporting it in game every hour, until I get an non-automated response.
Might want to give PMing the thread link to a GM or Dev rather than flooding the ticket system.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Might want to give PMing the thread link to a GM or Dev rather than flooding the ticket system.
They don't like me, I would go into details but I am sure it is apparent.

Oh, and they could have fixed their buggy game rather than making me do their work for them (finding/reporting this bug) Furthermore, would help if they read their bug reports, no?

This is not my fault, I have done enough on my end. Now I am frustrated, and will use the means at my disposal. I don't expect them to stop what they are doing to fix it, but I do expect the people reading the bug reports to respond to the bug reports.

(EDIT: To inform)
The only reason I post in the forums, is because of this bug. <--The "right" people will know what this means.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-04-2010, 04:36 PM
This bug.

Accolade bugs.

Vet time bugs.

And many more bugs.

All reported and nothing done yet.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-04-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
This bug.

Accolade bugs.

Vet time bugs.

And many more bugs.

All reported and nothing done yet.
And I understand, and understand some more that they are really busy.

What I don't believe, is that they are too busy to say "Yo we know this bug is here, and bear with us we will get to it when we get to it."

Instead we get: ..........

Is it too much to ask that bug reports are actually read and responded to? I mean you don't have to fix the bug to type that your fixing the bug (or that you are aware it needs fixing.)
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
And I understand, and understand some more that they are really busy.

What I don't believe, is that they are too busy to say "Yo we know this bug is here, and bear with us we will get to it when we get to it."

Instead we get: ..........

Is it too much to ask that bug reports are actually read and responded to? I mean you don't have to fix the bug to type that your fixing the bug (or that you are aware it needs fixing.)
Yes that is what makes it so bad.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-04-2010, 09:28 PM
How about a vague question for the mods/devs then:

Is it possible that you might not maybe be able to kinda answer questions?

Maybe your supposed hands are, but not saying they are, restrained when it comes to customer support answers?

A certain company might have told you that you could, or couldn't, respond to direct questions regarding bugs?

Or you could answer the easy one:

"Are you aware of this bug?"

And/Or

"Are you planning on fixing this bug soon?"
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Want to see something funny?

Step 1: Look at the forum listing for the "Gameplay Bugs" section. Take note of the number of DEV responses to the threads on the first 3 pages (I have my display to show 50 (I think, maybe less) threads on a page)

Step 2: Look at the forum listing for the "PC/Tech Issues" section. Take note of the number of DEV responses to the threads on the first 3 pages.

Odd? I think so.

Where are our DEV posts? Why won't you answer our questions?

EDIT (To add)
Went back several pages on both sides, PC Tech almost ALWAYS gets a response. The exact opposite of this forum.

Support, heh.

These "Gameplay Bugs" forums have an average of ONE dev post per page of FIFTY!

THAT ain't cool man.