Lt. Commander
# 1 Play as a Borg?
06-26-2010, 11:32 PM
If you get the present lifetime subscription do you still get to be a Borg? Is the lifetime subscription going to be around for a while?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2010, 11:34 PM
No. The playable Borg was for pre-launch lifetimers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2010, 11:46 PM
While I do have a Borg captain, it is a raw deal for lifetimers that bought it after launch. Although you can't get the Borg captain currently, there is always the chance that it will become a c-store item like other preorders, a vet reward like the Captain's Table, or give it to all lifetimers.

The only reason to buy the lifetime subscription is if you can see yourself playing this game for at least 1.5 years. The borg captain was just the icing on the cake for me.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
While I do have a Borg captain, it is a raw deal for lifetimers that bought it after launch. Although you can't get the Borg captain currently, there is always the chance that it will become a c-store item like other preorders, a vet reward like the Captain's Table, or give it to all lifetimers.

The only reason to buy the lifetime subscription is if you can see yourself playing this game for at least 1.5 years. The borg captain was just the icing on the cake for me.
Well, that and access to the Captain's Table, not that there is anything to do there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
Well, that and access to the Captain's Table, not that there is anything to do there.
well, it is a nice place to do some costume changes and hit the bank without a ton of zone spam.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-27-2010, 12:09 PM
As a Request to Cryptic, when Liberated Borg becomes available as C-Store or Veteran Reward Item, will current late-lifetimer get the Borg for Free/retroactively since we showed that we are are willing to make a long term commitment?
Our Money is at least as good as the Money from Preorder Lifetimers (if not better, since we payed a lot more).

(A third option would be: Re-Offer the Lifetime/Liberated Borg Combination, i'm sure there are some Players wo would seriously consider going lifetime then)
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenn View Post
As a Request to Cryptic, when Liberated Borg becomes available as C-Store or Veteran Reward Item, will current late-lifetimer get the Borg for Free/retroactively since we showed that we are are willing to make a long term commitment?
Our Money is at least as good as the Money from Preorder Lifetimers (if not better, since we payed a lot more).

(A third option would be: Re-Offer the Lifetime/Liberated Borg Combination, i'm sure there are some Players wo would seriously consider guing lifetime then)
Hehe, you have too much faith in their marketing team to do the "right" thing and appease the player-base.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
OOh I dunno you could walk around a bit, smell the flowers and gaze out of the window at the endlessness of space