Lt. Commander
Alpha Squadron

Alpha Squadron is a fast growing fleet, We have a dedicated vent, and forum. We are looking for any friendly and helpful people that are here to have a good time. We currently clear all content and are just looking for more Players to fill our ranks. If you are interested in joining up with us please contact me in game at Stoka@Captian.Stoka or reply to this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 09:29 PM
BUMP it up
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Bump it up
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-30-2010, 12:31 PM
we really need to update this
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-30-2010, 06:41 PM
I was in this fleet for a few days. Then one day, I went to log in and and found that I wasn't. No hi, bye, kiss my backside. I just wasn't. I asked around and found that out of a fleet of 500, one person found me to be OPINIONATED so I was promptly removed.

More power to ya if this is the type of fleet for you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-31-2010, 05:12 AM
You joined the Fleet at the weekend

during the short amount of time...

you managed to annoy the 2nd in the fleet,
myself (fleet leader)
make people log off and hide from you in vent
and 2 other people in fleet chat

that's some record

Yes you are allowed your opinions and communication. But if they are as forth right and antagonistic as they were I/we have a right to remove you.

We have a settle in period of 2 weeks. You were removed because the way you communicated hacked people off. You need to look at the way you talk especially to those whom you don't know and or on public channels.

Good luck
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-31-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellir View Post
I was in this fleet for a few days. Then one day, I went to log in and and found that I wasn't. No hi, bye, kiss my backside. I just wasn't. I asked around and found that out of a fleet of 500, one person found me to be OPINIONATED so I was promptly removed.

I beg to differ..The people Of Alpha Squardron are good people..Dont judge the book by the cover...Judge it by what you read after being there a while...then voice a comment on the people and the content..

Signed an ex-alpha
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Whoa we have a fleet thread . Nice to know considering how big we are.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-01-2010, 01:35 AM
well it was a really old one from the release of the game but we've dug it up!
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellir View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmugato View Post
I beg to differ..The people Of Alpha Squardron are good people..Dont judge the book by the cover...Judge it by what you read after being there a while...then voice a comment on the people and the content..
SOME people Of Alpha Squardron are good people..for a PUG fleet that is..

*after being treated BAD by the fleet leader..I left the fleet as well..His actions in there OR HIS vent channel was not what I expected in a GAME that I pay for..So I edited this comment and agree with the comment above..His actions for an adult were that of a child and very inmature..If someone is looking to JOIN this fleet..Be cautious and be prepared for a pug fleet ,where all can INVITE to fleet..there is NO order..NO rules,,NO structure..and above all NO LEADERSHIP..

Signed an HAPPY ex-alpha

END OF THE DAY..its a game..