Lt. Commander
# 31
06-20-2010, 10:45 AM
(( I suppose we need a bump. ))
Lt. Commander
# 32 Sdf
07-15-2010, 11:37 AM
Attention all Starfleet Officers!

Sierra Defense Fleet is looking for you! Details are on the SDF Data base, use the link in my signature line!

((The SDF is a long standing RP Fleet, There is more to STO then kill 5 this or collect 5 that... There are stories and friendships and mysteries! Come see for yourself. The SDF is closely aligned with other RP fleets as well to form a LARGE RP base. Message any SDF member for details or come find us at Starbase-39 Sierra or for a more relaxed time Quarks on DS-9! Hope to see you soon!))
Lt. Commander
# 33
08-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Ok wouldn't mind joining your Fleet, but I have a few things that MIGHT pose issues:
1: It will be an alt who joins as my main is a high ranking officer in current fleet (Non-RP) and I would feel abit guilty if I left. So alt it would be.
2: I am a spurratic player as I play 2 MMORPG's and have ADD.....SOoooooo. I have times where I am on everyday, then am gone for a month or so. But I have Lifetime membership and will alwaus come back. ($300?....you bet i will be playing it). The other MMO is WoW.

Will either of these be an issue? If not Send me a message in game as I don't check forums often.

@Omegasyn6662000

Main: Jade
and yes, I am a guy who plays a female character.....not for sick reasons and that is NOT the kind of RPing I want.......just to make everything crystal, shinny, clear there...

(At least I say so up front as to make sure there is NO confusion and its also in my toons Bios.)

K, have a nice day.
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-23-2010, 10:05 AM
looking to join a RP fleet. and this seems like a good one.