Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
The reason why I want a simple straight answer about this is that I'll be attempting to refer friends to get it... but I will not be doing so if there will ever be another way of obtaining the Galaxy X. If I went to the trouble of refering 5 friends, I'd want my reward to remain exclusive... .as it is a hard (but not impossible) task to get 5 people to join, and if someone succeeds in doing so they bloody well deserve something good and unique!

After all this kafuffle, if the Galaxy X was anything but exclusive to the RAF program, almost every single player would be flying around in one should it become easily available.

Thanks for the clarification on this :O)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2010, 04:58 AM
this is the most that has been said I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post

Well... if its any consolation... I've made a huge stink about the Galaxy X threads in internal meetings and have even talked directly to the the CEO John personally about it and for now it remains an exclusive reward for the challenging task of recruiting 5 friends.
Sounds like the issue has gone "to the top" and it is still staying as an exclusive.

That said - nooone is EVER going to say that it will never be available some other way. Only that for now - in spite of all the rage - there are apparently no plans to offer it other than through the referal program.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2010, 05:20 AM
even if ... you dont realy believe they would tell you?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Or you can just refer yourself... wont be hard for you to make 5 more account on your own...
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2010, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISP
Or you can just refer yourself... wont be hard for you to make 5 more account on your own...
Don't be so ridiculous LMFAO!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timofnine View Post
Don't be so ridiculous LMFAO!
It's not as ridiculous as it seems, just remember how many copies of the game some people bought just so they could get all those extra goodies. Heck i bought 2 and was tempted to up that to 3. As it is i'll likely get a third now and give it to my bro along with an extra month sub just for that tribble and boff (not interested in the galaxy x).

we're trekkies, we've spent thousands on the dvd's, five copies of sto is chump change in comparison. To us, 'ridiculous' needs a whole new measuring stick. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-07-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
It's not as ridiculous as it seems, just remember how many copies of the game some people bought just so they could get all those extra goodies. Heck i bought 2 and was tempted to up that to 3. As it is i'll likely get a third now and give it to my bro along with an extra month sub just for that tribble and boff (not interested in the galaxy x).

we're trekkies, we've spent thousands on the dvd's, five copies of sto is chump change in comparison. To us, 'ridiculous' needs a whole new measuring stick. :p

So true. Still debating if I really want to pay upwards of $60 to get this ship, since i have been trying since the beta to get others to join with no success.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ultimate_X
[/b]

So true. Still debating if I really want to pay upwards of $60 to get this ship, since i have been trying since the beta to get others to join with no success.
Well, don't forget you need 5 copies of the game + you need to pay the monthly subscription for each of those five copies.

So that comes out to roughly around $200-$250.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormoran View Post
It's not as ridiculous as it seems
There's a good chance his "don't be ridiculous" post was irony. And a good chance he plans to do exactly that. And is why he's asking the question he's asking in the first place. Because he'd rather get it some other way.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
There's a good chance his "don't be ridiculous" post was irony. And a good chance he plans to do exactly that. And is why he's asking the question he's asking in the first place. Because he'd rather get it some other way.
I believe you hit the nail on the head sir.