Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Rofl, whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-07-2010, 04:43 AM
you only need to group up against premade's and the occasional decent pug.

rest of the time there is no need, just pick the dps player on your team and hit his targets.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-07-2010, 05:36 AM
Generally you're right Cpt_Duck, but if I'm in a match with players like Blackjack, who kill people before I've even started firing, there's not much point in targetting their target -- it's better just to play a support role, either by attracting the attention of other enemies and tanking it up myself, or by healing the major dps'ers from the sidelines.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mise View Post
Generally you're right Cpt_Duck, but if I'm in a match with players like Blackjack, who kill people before I've even started firing, there's not much point in targetting their target -- it's better just to play a support role, either by attracting the attention of other enemies and tanking it up myself, or by healing the major dps'ers from the sidelines.
Yeah that makes sense...

but, if I'm in a team with the likes of Blackjack or Wrath, then its a race to get to the damn target before they do..!!
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Hmm why do i leave groups?Well when the queue says 10-20 folks queued yet only 3 are in the match while the opposing team constantly has five well thats plain annoying.One match i just plain zerged and i still got the most dps for my side.LOL!Its not the side,its the players.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
Yeah that makes sense...

but, if I'm in a team with the likes of Blackjack or Wrath, then its a race to get to the damn target before they do..!!
lol tell me about it, i was chattin in tells at the start of a CP and didn't take a peek at the roster, i pootled over to were the feds are to see blackjack decimating the ball, almost thought sod it might as well go get a coffee, this match is over dam him an his dps