Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Exploration Bug
05-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but a friend and me where doing exploration missions together and noticed we could only join each other about 50% of the time. The problem seemed to be with the UI in that we would see the mission once one of us entered and then it would vanish only seconds later. We tried several times before giving up. I also had this problem before while teaming with people in exploration missions. Please look into this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote420 View Post
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but a friend and me where doing exploration missions together and noticed we could only join each other about 50% of the time. The problem seemed to be with the UI in that we would see the mission once one of us entered and then it would vanish only seconds later. We tried several times before giving up. I also had this problem before while teaming with people in exploration missions. Please look into this issue.
just wait longer. sometimes it helps the one still outside to leave and reenter B'Tran Cluster. When I do them together with a friend we manage to get in the same system about 95% of the time.. it just takes some time...
Always accept the first popup message in the system. It sometimes helps.. sometimes you still have to wait after it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi
just wait longer. sometimes it helps the one still outside to leave and reenter B'Tran Cluster. When I do them together with a friend we manage to get in the same system about 95% of the time.. it just takes some time...
Always accept the first popup message in the system. It sometimes helps.. sometimes you still have to wait after it.
Thanks for the advice, we didnt try leaving the area. It would still be nice if they can make it easier to team up while doing exploration.