Lt. Commander
# 51
05-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
I'm not surprised at this outcome. Disappointed yes, but it's finally been answered and the community can move on.
Profane-bleeping-crud, yes please, YES, let's move on. T_T
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
Sociopath it is then.
This really is the worst community around, when players so casually want to lord it over others like this.
Ugh.
I warned that this was going to happen. The elitism has already started to set in and the RAF hasn't even gone LIVE yet. Just scrap the damn ship already or something.

And to Locutus, you give STO players a bad name. You want the Captain's Table to yourself...you want the Galaxy-X to yourself...next thing we know you'll want the entire game to yourself. GET OVER YOURSELF!
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-06-2010, 05:11 PM
They need to keep it exclusive because i want to fly it w/o seeing other people fly it XD
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
I warned that this was going to happen. The elitism has already started to set in and the RAF hasn't even gone LIVE yet. Just scrap the damn ship already or something.

And to Locutus, you give STO players a bad name. You want the Captain's Table to yourself...you want the Galaxy-X to yourself...next thing we know you'll want the entire game to yourself. GET OVER YOURSELF!
wow, please lub me more :p

its part of every mmo, yeah i love to be elite, like almost 90% of any other community ive ever encountered..ok minus this one...this is just full of carebears *shrug*. Must be the starfleet thing. Anyways I like to get all the goodies...sooo? And hey.....ill let you come by and check the bridge out..maybe take yah a quick run around by the moon?

Want the entire game....ohhh....now we are talken lol. Nah i dont want the entire game, just minor bits that come out that are exclusives
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudach View Post
They need to keep it exclusive because i want to fly it w/o seeing other people fly it XD
Ohh hey, so did you get the honorary elitest club codes yet?
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Ohh hey, so did you get the honorary elitest club codes yet?
Yepperz
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
wow, please lub me more :p

its part of every mmo, yeah i love to be elite, like almost 90% of any other community ive ever encountered..ok minus this one...this is just full of carebears *shrug*. Must be the starfleet thing. Anyways I like to get all the goodies...sooo? And hey.....ill let you come by and check the bridge out..maybe take yah a quick run around by the moon?

Want the entire game....ohhh....now we are talken lol. Nah i dont want the entire game, just minor bits that come out that are exclusives
Really, at this point I don't care if you have that stupid ship or not. And you can take the third nacelle and shove it up your...

We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please wait while we remove the offending remark. Care Bears should not have to hear this. In the meantime, please enjoy the rainbows and dancing teddy bears.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Really, at this point I don't care if you have that stupid ship or not. And you can take the third nacelle and shove it up your...

We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please wait while we remove the offending remark. Care Bears should not have to hear this. In the meantime, please enjoy the rainbows and dancing teddy bears.
awww now you dont care....poor teddy bear after all those posts and suddenly to not care...what a shame... want a hug?

Stupid ship....again after maken so many posts about it now its a stupid ship omg....you amuse me so...

I will gladly take my third nacellle and fly it around your ship till it annoys you sooo much that you dont have it and then log for the night

<3 from locutus
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Just can it locutus. You got your bottle, so drop it.
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
awww now you dont care....poor teddy bear after all those posts and suddenly to not care...what a shame... want a hug?

Stupid ship....again after maken so many posts about it now its a stupid ship omg....you amuse me so...

I will gladly take my third nacellle and fly it around your ship till it annoys you sooo much that you dont have it and then log for the night

<3 from locutus
Seems to me like you don't have a sense of humor. The yellow text should have told you that I wasn't serious.