- Added New Federation and KDF Flagship C-Store Variants.
- Added Jem'Hadar Engines (Base +2.5 Weapons, with "Efficiency"-based bonus up to +5)
- Updated Engineering Console Tooltips. (Thanks for the reminder JolleyRogers!)
- Alphabatized KDF Specific Classes ship names.
- Restored function to Neodymium Deflector Dish selection.
- Updated Shield Stat Link. (New Link)
- Various other minor formatting edits/updates.
- The Breen Engine, Efficient Engine, and the Transwarp Computer stats have not be properly updated/tested post-Season 5.
- The Calculator may be missing several new Consoles/Set pieces to be added later.
No longer in Beta, as I think this latest calc provides all the features of the Pre-S5 Calc, and the formulas all seem to hold up. I also retested and made new calculations for the Efficient & Breen Engines (which, like the Jem'Hadar Engine, do not provide flat buffs, rather their buffs vary on your power settings), so these are now functional options.
The nice thing about doing all these formulations myself (instead of depending on others as I did with my original calcuator) is that I understand things more clearly. I can also better control the output. For example, I think I was able to tweak one of the numbers that caused a "rounding" issue, but really was a "calculation" issue (in the fourth decimal! ).
So yeah, if you guys ever notice the calculator being off, please, please give me your relevant info (what you typed into the green fields, what the Calc showed in the blue, and what you saw in-game), and I should be able to fine-tune things on the next update.
- Added Transwarp Computer (VA50, +23 Starship Warp Core Efficiency).
- Rebuilt calculations for, and restored function to, the Efficient Impulse Engine.
- Rebuilt calculations for, and restored function to, the Breen Supercooled Combat Impulse Engine.
- Rearranged the display on the Shields tab.
- Removed "Beta" designation.
- Various other minor spelling, grammar, formatting edits/updates.
Based on what I read in Transwarp Computer's tooltip its skill level scales with the character's level. I only have access to a Level 50 (VA) Transwarp Computer, so only know that grants a +23 to Startship Warp Core Efficiency. If anyone has a lower leveled one can tell me their level and the associated buffs, I can add that to the Calc. Until then it will be hard-coded in at L50.