Lt. Commander
# 41
05-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicia
Put it in the c-store as soon as possible please. Not many people knew about the champions online coming with a MU if you did a lifetime subscription. Considering that's a different game and it was just a little bonus, I'd like to see this in the c-store for everyone else, even if a variant not the same as the ones the CO Lifetimers got so there is no whining. (EDIT: Noting that this is opinion, this is what I would like.)

Then again, I paid $60 extra for my DDE to get the TOS uniform after I got the game and a month later you guys were giving the uniform away for free. So just hurry up and please put the MU uniform in the c-store so you can get 10000s of peoples money. (EDIT: Noting this is an opinion and a suggestion to get it out ASAP)

EDIT: No text was changed, just noting, that this was all opinion.
For you Personae, I put in those edits. However, I jumped the gun with posting the information about the MU Uniforms hitting the c-store. Not jumped the gun because it is incorrect, I jumped the gun because I was not supposed to say anything.

Yes, it was stupid of me, I apologise, but they are coming. I highly doubt Cryptic will change that fact due to my slipping of the keys and leaking information.

There's nothing to be upset about though, the more variety available, the better for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Quote:
There's nothing to be upset about though, the more variety available, the better for everyone.
Why yes, how silly of me. I should be happy I paid a few hundred more than everyone else for them. Nothing to be upset about at all. Thanks for setting me straight. What would I do without you?

As for what happens, time will tell.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-08-2010, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Comics
The day the Mirror Universe uniform for girls went into the game was the day my character became the Most Popular Girl in Class. I cannot go into a team without someone asking me how I got it. Everyone covets it. I am more envied now, in this fictional universe, than I have ever been in life.

I know it is only a matter of time before you Cryptic folks decide to put the uniform on the C-Store, and I am resolved to that day, but I have to tell you right now that when that day comes I will cry. I will be like the guy in school who has the cool car, the day after that car is wrapped around a telephone pole.

Please, please, please, for my own self-esteem and to preserve the incredible fun I have with this uniform, put off listing it on the C-Store for as long as possible. I know, it will bring you warp cores full of $$, but I implore you.

That is all.
I can understand your point, but welcome you to my world at the same time. :p
I bought the DDE mostly for the TOS skirts and then a month later they made it free for everybody to get.

Since it's impossible to get these mirror universe uniforms I want them in the c-store so I have at least a chance of using them too. With the TOS skirts you could always buy a DDE edition even if it wasn't freely available, with the MMU you can't even do that.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I don't think they've put a single uniform into the C-Store have they?

Off-Duty unis were free.

Mirror are Champs LTS.

TOS were from some of the game variants. And that magazine promo.

TNG and DS9 were Collector's Edition.

Khan was a DVD promotion.

Lifers get the special insignia.

The Tmarian thing was given out free.

Am I missing anything?
Yes you are missing something. Where are the KLINGON uniforms equivalent to all this? Why is Cryptic not giving the slightest attention to Klingon uniforms/character customization? If Klingons don't have off-duty clothes do we run around nekked?
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Good news for you: Klingon uniform customizability is slated as part of the Season 2 patch, in Engineering Reports. A couple of months to wait, but it is on the schedule.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Sorry, I cannot reveal my sources due to confidentiality reasons. All I can say is, when they do arrive in game for all of us; we can go back to this post and you will realize the proof is in the release.

Nobody is obliged to believe me. It doesn't matter to me. ^.^
Do you have a track record of other leaks?

Do you have any credentials at all?

Do you have any ability to back up your claims of being in any position whatsoever to have access to an insider perspective, other than the posts in this thread?

If so, please provide them.

Until then, you fall into a popular category in other games of rumor mongers who feel creating false information and making it popularly accepted is a means of manipulating development. I tend to take all claims such as this as falsified simply because, well... they usually are.

In the same manner I can claim I'm a developer's alt forum log-in, and I come here on this name to say the things I cannot when representing the copmpany, but oops, I shoudnt have told you that.
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
Yes you are missing something. Where are the KLINGON uniforms equivalent to all this? Why is Cryptic not giving the slightest attention to Klingon uniforms/character customization? If Klingons don't have off-duty clothes do we run around nekked?
I agree. No klingon updates is frustrating. However, the latest engineering report says 2.0 is bringing klingon uniform customization.
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-09-2010, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I agree. No klingon updates is frustrating. However, the latest engineering report says 2.0 is bringing klingon uniform customization.
Season Deux looks a lot like Season 1 in that it is mostly Federation updating. Cryptic needs to start kissing serious Klingon butt, not the other way around.

For example:

Galaxy X - where's the Klingon equivalent? Does Cryptic want Klingon players to recruit friends?

Off-Duty clothing - Klingons don't go off duty, ever?

Mirror Universe Uniforms - Klingons exist in the MU, but so far Cryptic has not uttered a single word about Klingon MU.

It's like Cryptic has a meeting every day and asks - "What can we give (Federation) players today?" In Cryptic's eyes Klingons are not players.

Then several moths later - "Oh, you don't suppose the Klingons would like (insert anything the Fed has that Kligons don't)? Maybe someday we'll get to that, but what can we give (Federation) players today."

Cryptic rule of acquisition #13: Customers are the rungs on the ladder of success. Don't hesitate to step on them.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-09-2010, 07:31 AM
give the klingons the mirror uni let em pretend theyve been conqured too
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
Season Deux looks a lot like Season 1 in that it is mostly Federation updating. Cryptic needs to start kissing serious Klingon butt, not the other way around.

For example:

Galaxy X - where's the Klingon equivalent? Does Cryptic want Klingon players to recruit friends?

Off-Duty clothing - Klingons don't go off duty, ever?

Mirror Universe Uniforms - Klingons exist in the MU, but so far Cryptic has not uttered a single word about Klingon MU.

It's like Cryptic has a meeting every day and asks - "What can we give (Federation) players today?" In Cryptic's eyes Klingons are not players.

Then several moths later - "Oh, you don't suppose the Klingons would like (insert anything the Fed has that Kligons don't)? Maybe someday we'll get to that, but what can we give (Federation) players today."

Cryptic rule of acquisition #13: Customers are the rungs on the ladder of success. Don't hesitate to step on them.
Not that we have seen on screen, klingons seem to eat sleep drink and die in their uniforms. :p
Of course then you could argue that the lesser servents and civilians have their own clothing.

As for Mirror Universe uniforms? There are none for klingons, they are identical in either universe, the only difference being the Alliance emblem of the 24th century Klingons.