Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Are there any details available on the Holographic Bridge Officer from the friend referral program? Is it an engineer, science, or tactical officer? Does it have any specific or unique traits and/or skills? Is it a specific race or gender? Can the look be customized at all? Any screenshots available?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2010, 02:13 PM
If they are anything like the Galaxy X plans they will no doubt have special powers that make them better than any other BOFFs you can get.

Frankly, I am going to be repulsed when I have to see others with these things and when I see Galaxy-X's flying around.

"Fleecegate" indeed. Brought to you by John Needham, ex Sr VP of SOE.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post
If they are anything like the Galaxy X plans they will no doubt have special powers that make them better than any other BOFFs you can get.

Frankly, I am going to be repulsed when I have to see others with these things and when I see Galaxy-X's flying around.

"Fleecegate" indeed. Brought to you by John Needham, ex Sr VP of SOE.
As if you weren't repulsed already? :p

We all get it. Yada yada yada.

...Gate.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post

...Gate.
Wow that totally obliterates his point.
Oh wait, no it doesn't.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm sure there's going to be something unique about the holographic bridge officer, otherwise what would be the point in offering it at all. The same could be said for the liberated borg bridge officer. (shrug)
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
Wow that totally obliterates his point.
Oh wait, no it doesn't.
I know. Totally getting bent out of shape over a "vidya game" is a hard argument to counter.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post

...Gate.
"Ad Homenim" attacks are not arguments.

Attack my argument, not me personally.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-07-2010, 07:00 PM
I hear its a science and i heard it gets a new power called "Redmatter Explosion* abit long but never the less i guess this new ability kills any ships instantly within a certain range. goes with the galaxy x to fit nicely

Ohh how i cant wait lol. Huh what.... dont look at me like that...... I tell yah iam tellin the truth here
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I hear its a science and i heard it gets a new power called "Redmatter Explosion* abit long but never the less i guess this new ability kills any ships instantly within a certain range. goes with the galaxy x to fit nicely

Ohh how i cant wait lol. Huh what.... dont look at me like that...... I tell yah iam tellin the truth here
What makes parody humor funny is that it has to have a germ of fact in it.

And your scenario is... disturbingly likely considering the illogical behavior of the marketing department.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Well, since we're back to Monday, maybe the developers have some new information available on the Holographic Bridge Officer?