Lt. Commander
I have looked on STO, and Champs, and cant find a number to call cryptic for a billing issue. Ive been trying to log into my account to patch for awhile now, and it keeps saying Account error, please contact billing support. It has said the same thing for months(i like to keep my games updated, even if i don't play them at the time haha)

So now that the welcome back weekend is underway, i still cant log in. Can anyone find me a number?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2010, 04:47 PM
they no longer have phone support. You have to create a ticket at the support section of the main site. ( you need to do a search first before a link to create a new ticket shows up)
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2010, 05:07 PM
ugh, i hate having to go thru that ticket system thx for the info tho
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2010, 08:55 PM
How long does it take to get any sort of response nowdays from the ticket system?
Lt. Commander
# 5 incomapent workers
06-11-2010, 11:12 PM
a couple of day normally. but do not hold hope for a correct answer , I have be dealing with these people for a few months now and I still can not get a working answer to my problems.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Quote:
a couple of day normally. but do not hold hope for a correct answer , I have be dealing with these people for a few months now and I still can not get a working answer to my problems.
As was explained in the tickets, you do not need to put in your retail more than once, even if the installer prompts you to (happens if you uninstall and reinstall). Keys are tied to your account and once they are entered you are setup permanently. The only reason you cannot play now is that your subscription has expired and will need to be renewed. In general we cannot address billing issues on these forums for security and privacy reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 7 same here
06-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I too have been having an issue trying to resubscribe to and patch the game. I get the exact same billing error every time on both STO and Champions. I didnt know there was this thread so I posted one by myself but will keep watch on this thread too. I cant seem to get hold of anyone either except for responses to my tickets which dont help at all.
Lt. Commander
# 8 for CodeRanger
06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
This is for CodeRanger.....

Maybe you can tell us who to contact or how we can get this resolved if this isnt the proper forum. Although I wont post any account information I would like to play again. That hardly seems likely if Cryptic cant...or wont....find the proper solution. I was told it was my bank...that's not the case since I talked to my bank and straightened out the minor zipcode problem. This problem also occurred with a credit card I have used to play both STO and Champions as well which is not tied to my bank. I have used these same 2 cards for several years for almost every MMORPG out there with no problems like I am having with Cryptic.

So, Again, any help in the right direction would go a long way to tame this frustration

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-12-2010, 02:55 PM
There is absolutely no way to contact anyone in billing other than through the ticket system.

And no one is even in the billing office until Monday.

However, you all might be interested to know that the phone numbers for Cryptic's office is in the phone book.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Well this really sucks. My account is de-activated. I can't play, even though I have the transaction on my bank page for 14.99 just 4 days ago. It's on auto pay and it DID go through, so wth?! and now I have to wait for 2 or 3 days for their mistake? That is some BS.
Closed Thread