Lt. Commander
# 141 Questions
05-15-2010, 12:50 PM
I just finish playing the demo a couple times, and I quite enjoy the game. I would like to buy the game but I do have a couple of questions,

I want to take avantage of Cygnus-X-1 offer, but I want to know if i take it will I be able to Refer a Friend? and how soon after I buy the game can I do that.

I want to buy the Digital Deluxe Edition. I see a few vendor sell it and Steam.com has the best price. (@39.99$)
My question question is, Is there any difference between Steam digital deluxe verions and other digital deluxe verions?
Lt. Commander
# 142
05-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1181 View Post
I just finish playing the demo a couple times, and I quite enjoy the game. I would like to buy the game but I do have a couple of questions,

I want to take avantage of Cygnus-X-1 offer, but I want to know if i take it will I be able to Refer a Friend? and how soon after I buy the game can I do that.

I want to buy the Digital Deluxe Edition. I see a few vendor sell it and Steam.com has the best price. (@39.99$)
My question question is, Is there any difference between Steam digital deluxe verions and other digital deluxe verions?
Sent you a PM, Josh. Let me know if you have other questions.
Lt. Commander
# 143
05-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Hell if he can get anyone to play this game let him do it. i talked all my friends into doing it when it came out and we all got life time sub's and now i am the only one left out of a fleet 54
Lt. Commander
# 144
05-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Well i can see how a million energy credits might be tempting, but i fear it might actually be detrimental to those who take advantage of that since they rob themselves of an experience being able to buy anything they want when they want without effort.
Lt. Commander
# 145
05-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Well i can see how a million energy credits might be tempting, but i fear it might actually be detrimental to those who take advantage of that since they rob themselves of an experience being able to buy anything they want when they want without effort.
So you see? Those that say energy credits are worthless and easy to get must be wrong because, as you point out, they can buy "ANYTHING THEY WANT" with one million credits.

LOL

Lt. Commander
# 146
05-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Any luck so far Cygnus? I'm still hoping more people are interested in this game. I'd love to get myself that BOff and eventually that ship. My previous offer still stands, but only after Cygnus has his share, since he started the thread.
Lt. Commander
# 147
05-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionfone View Post
Any luck so far Cygnus? I'm still hoping more people are interested in this game. I'd love to get myself that BOff and eventually that ship. My previous offer still stands, but only after Cygnus has his share, since he started the thread.
I have three upgradeed keys. Still looking for two more!

I made a new Tactical captain to level up with my new friends.

Who want's to be the next millionaire?

Lt. Commander
# 148
05-20-2010, 10:59 AM
Well, just give me the word when you're at your 5 so I can get my 5 referrals too.

I've been saving a bit of EC in-game and if I still need people by June, I'll offer 2.5 million EC to the next 5 players who are referred by me and subscribes for the extra month (Will verify via Referral Program page). Plus, like I've said before, I'm more than happy to help answer questions, forward you to good sources of information and assist in leveling or solving difficult tasks when you need the help. I'd rather I didn't power you through the *whole* game, since that'll take the fun out of leveling, but I will admit that the first dozen+ levels are a slow(ish) grind with a handful of very frustrating levels (eg: Briar Patch). In those cases, I'm more than happy to help, just to save you the pain of dealing with those negative aspects of the game (As they consist of the majority of my bad memories in this game, lol).

Cygnus, I still have yet to see anything on the forums regarding hard evidence of what the Galaxy X can actually do. It'd be cool if you made a new topic about that once you get it.
Lt. Commander
# 149
05-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Still looking for referrals. Just send a PM for the key.

Lt. Commander
# 150
05-28-2010, 06:48 AM
I still have a couple keys left. Offer still stands.

Closed Thread