Lt. Commander
# 21
05-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph001
aha nice... so u get what i mean

well ya they can buy good equips but will it last to Tier 5???? i bet they will afford good equips until tier 2 or tier 3... but hey its just a game, the outside world that matters .. and money issure, im not getting any money from them... its just an reward im getting my friend.... and its not gold spamming... if

you guys know what that means... that answer is already here... People sell energy credits and they receive money. well us are we receiving money? answer that... what we get are just rewards... nothing lost on both sides...

you guys are just making problems...

but im still waiting to be corrected... and it must be Logical and technical... dont base it on a gut feeling... or beliefs i want Hard evidence
chat i mean to all those thats complaining about this, not only you.... ok?
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Quote:
aha nice... so u get what i mean

well ya they can buy good equips but will it last to Tier 5???? i bet they will afford good equips until tier 2 or tier 3... but hey its just a game, the outside world that matters .. and money issure, im not getting any money from them... its just an reward im getting my friend.... and its not gold spamming... if

you guys know what that means... that answer is already here... People sell energy credits and they receive money. well us are we receiving money? answer that... what we get are just rewards... nothing lost on both sides...

you guys are just making problems...

but im still waiting to be corrected... and it must be Logical and technical... dont base it on a gut feeling... or beliefs i want Hard evidence
Right out of the tutorial and before the first mission the person can have a fully equipped ship. Will give them the wrong impression of the game.
Yes you can do that already if you have a main with lots of EC but then you already know the game.

But you are still in a way using their money to get something you want.
(this is the important part)
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-08-2010, 01:32 AM
As part of the promotion, anyone using my referral key is automatically added to my Buddy list. If requested, I'd be more than happy to offer assistance and help you get acclimated to the game.

Starting off with a million credits can get you some really good bridge officers early on without making you overpowered in any way. This will also save you credits down the road, as well. Nobody is trying to rip anyone off. I enjoy this game very much as do all my friends who are already playing. I simply thought I'd reach out to newcomers who will make up their own mind about purchasing the game, and extend an offer from which we can both benefit. If they, in turn, recruit 5 of their friends (an option we didn't have at launch) then they too can get that same bonus that we are looking for.

Lt. Commander
# 24
05-08-2010, 01:34 AM
well if the recruit perks didnt happen? and i did that.. would you complain?

and... i didnt use their money... to get sumthin, its an reward a benefit....

welll lets say u have friends, u recruited them... well they are still using money right? to buy the game?.... how would you explain that? how would it differ?
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Quote:
well if the recruit perks didnt happen? and i did that.. would you complain?
Would you really offer them compensation then?
Quote:
and... i didnt use their money... to get sumthin, its an reward a benefit....
You are offering in game credits for an item you can only get if someone else purchases the game with their money.
So technically speaking... You are offering them in game credits for real money.
And that part is against the TOS, EULA or whatever they call it.

Quote:
welll lets say u have friends, u recruited them... well they are still using money right? to buy the game?.... how would you explain that?
Already have.
For free. Not saying they will buy the game. But they have their trials.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-08-2010, 01:55 AM
You are offering in game credits for an item you can only get if someone else purchases the game with their money.
So technically speaking... You are offering them in game credits for real money.
And that part is against the TOS, EULA or whatever they call it.

ahm that did i get the money?
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-08-2010, 01:58 AM
Quote:

ahm that did i get the money?
This thing on? *bonks joseph001 on the head*

You are offering credits for an item that can only be gotten with real money.
An item that will cost combined what was it... $200 or something?

Was that better?
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-08-2010, 02:04 AM
toinks, did i recieve the money? where did the money go? how do you define trade?
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Quote:
toinks, did i recieve the money? where did the money go? how do you define trade?
Lost cause...
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-08-2010, 02:12 AM
what happen? cat caught your tongue ehehe peace... sorry if i offended you...
Closed Thread