Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 151
05-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
I love the term "elitist". Because I paid for something that was listed as Unique and feel that it should stay that way, yes I am an "elitist" according to what you believe.

I love egging you guys on, because you are all basically crying babies who are upset that you missed / didn't buy something that had a bonus that others did... now you want it for pretty close to free.

As I said.. the difference between you and me is that I am NOT going to whine about not having a Galaxy X if somebody does have it. I am NOT going to whine if somebody has an item I can never get.

Diversity is cool. You don't have to have everything everybody else has.

Keeping up with the Jones' is a pathetic way to live.

Should they make a DIFFERENT MU for everybody else. Sure,.. there are variants that can be done according the Enterprise TV series.

But some things that are paid for as unique/exclusive should remain exactly that.

You call me greedy... I call YOU greedy for needing to have everything.

OCD to the max.
This post and your others show how mature you are. Re-read the post that you quoted...you know, the part I was trying to highlight in red. There are people willing to WORK for the item or something similar. Few are asking to be given these items for free. As for your comparison to the Galaxy-X...while I don't like the way they're offering it, the ship can be attained through a little bit of hard work. The MU unis, on the other hand, cannot be gotten any more.

And why does everyone seem to keep referencing the Enterprise MU episodes? I could care less about those outfits. Give me the DS9 options and I'll be happy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 152
05-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
And why does everyone seem to keep referencing the Enterprise MU episodes? I could care less about those outfits. Give me the DS9 options and I'll be happy.
Empress Hoshi.

We just keep mentioning them because we'd love to see them available ourselves. Be a great way to get money from people on both sides of the arguement. But I wouldn't object to DS9 ones either. (assuming you mean the one in your avatar?)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 153
05-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Empress Hoshi.

We just keep mentioning them because we'd love to see them available ourselves. Be a great way to get money from people on both sides of the arguement. But I wouldn't object to DS9 ones either. (assuming you mean the one in your avatar?)
I wouldn't object to the Enterprise MU unis, either, but I've been trying to get the Intendant's outfit since practically day one (and yes, I was referring to the one in my avatar).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
You can belong to an exclusive club.. but if there is a UNIQUE club, there can be only 1 of them....

Unique like a snowflake's design.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE. .. HEEEEERE WE ARE.. BORN TO BE KINGS.... WERE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSEEEEEEE.

No sir, you defeated yourself long ago.

You have no pieces left on the board. That was not your objective.

MORE TEARS.
Your definitions are out of context with the Cryptic Post nice try though. I prove people wrong on a daily basis, and the on this topic it has been your day. Once again here is a english lesson it is unique by TYPE ALONE, not exclusivity. The type of club is "the bowling club", but it doesn't make the club exclusive. or the club would be called exclusive, anything less in not.( I.E. Out of 550 clubs attending one will be a bowling club (type not exclusivity) Snow flake is UNIQUE in the singular sense as one only, it does not apply. OR THE MU Uniforms would have only been available to ONE person ALONE).You brought a full box of Kleenex to collect tears with, unfortunately that is all you brought to a battle of wits. I could tell you were slow that is why I color code my posts.
I have completely,utterly defeated,and destroyed you on this topic, I will now correct some inaccurate words you have put in my mouth. Moving along now......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
But..but.. it's only fair that they should get what you have for nearly free.. it not completely free, because they are special people that can bypass what everybody else paid for. (NOT FREE Available in Veteran Reward, C-Store, ETC. for PreLaunch Investors/Lifers of this game.)

I love egging you guys on, because you are all basically crying babies who are upset that you missed / didn't buy something that had a bonus that others did... now you want it for pretty close to free.
(Key word here is BONUS i am glad your finally getting it! NON EXCLUSIVE BONUSES can be redistributed in other means.)

Don't need to. This is too easy to put forth any real effort. (delusional ignorance is bliss)

But some things that are paid for as unique/exclusive should remain exactly that. ( Like DDE TOS uniforms that I own and paid for that were given out as a free promotion)

You call me greedy... I call YOU greedy for needing to have everything.( It is not a need or greed it is a desire for the whole player base to have NON EXCLUSIVE BONUSES available through another means.)

OCD to the max.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 155
05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Expendable
You say this while clinging to the MU uniforms and screaming "YOU CANNOT HAS!!".
It's easy to criticise keeping up with the Jones' when you ARE the Jones.
We are ALL the Jones'

The difference is, that I am not going to cry about what YOU have.

Ever.

You seem to think that the MU was the only exclusive/unique item ever made for STO. I am sure you have something I do not have. Another offer,... another bonus...

I won't be crying to Cryptic to take it from you and give it to me.

OCD. Gotta have everything.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 156
05-13-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
This post and your others show how mature you are. Re-read the post that you quoted...you know, the part I was trying to highlight in red. There are people willing to WORK for the item or something similar. Few are asking to be given these items for free. As for your comparison to the Galaxy-X...while I don't like the way they're offering it, the ship can be attained through a little bit of hard work. The MU unis, on the other hand, cannot be gotten any more.

And why does everyone seem to keep referencing the Enterprise MU episodes? I could care less about those outfits. Give me the DS9 options and I'll be happy.
Yes, it does show how mature I am.

It shows I don't need to cry and whine about needing everything everybody has.

It shows that you guys cannot let it go and just accept the fact that there are going to be things in game that are exclusive and some that are not.

Here we are.. at .. what page now?

How many times among all these pages have I asked to have any of the things that others paid for?

Count them and get back to me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 157
05-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Text by Rainbow Bright Deleted
You are my favorite poster.

Do you know why?

You cry to me as if I have the keys to your happiness. You cry to me as if I am the gatekeeper of your success.

Also you type like a bag of skittles exploded into your hard drive... COLORS MUCH.

You keep arguing with me as if it changes a darn thing.

It doesn't.

But keep it up. I always enjoy a rainbow explosion of useless text, posted by a man who is only winning an argument in his head, so he can sleep well tonight.. maybe.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 158
05-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Empress Hoshi.

We just keep mentioning them because we'd love to see them available ourselves. Be a great way to get money from people on both sides of the arguement. But I wouldn't object to DS9 ones either. (assuming you mean the one in your avatar?)

I Like the sound of Empress Hoshi!!! Thank you for your reasonable posts they brighten my day upon reading them!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 159
05-13-2010, 05:51 PM
/signed. These uniforms are at the top of my wants list.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 160
05-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
why can't people just accept that they can't have evry shiny in the game and move on it's a game do these people get this upset when they see a guy driving a ferrearri and can't have it too
I dont! I just go the garage and start mine up! LOL
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:08 AM.