Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 181
05-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
I put some of my bonuses in my signature, you only can deduce some of what I have.
So much for you knowing.....
I know what you don't have...

See my avatar to the left.. and my sig below
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 182
05-14-2010, 09:56 AM
i know isn't it funny someone who likes to show off their shinies is now whining give me yuor shiny lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 183
05-14-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
i know isn't it funny someone who likes to show off their shinies is now whining give me yuor shiny lol
EXACTLY lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 184
05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
I know what you don't have...

See my avatar to the left.. and my sig below
Somethings are newly acquired......so maybe,maybe not I don't brag about shines,
i am just willing to share the ones that are not exclusive and maybe some that are......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 185
05-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishka

Since the TOS Uniforms are no longer DDE exclusive I feel it's only fair we can get the MUU as well now for everybody.
How are the TOS Uniforms no longer DDE exclusive? If they are no longer only available with the DDE, how do I purchase/unlock them?

Does that include the WoK uniforms?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 186
05-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Somethings are newly acquired......so maybe,maybe not I don't brag about shines,
i am just willing to share the ones that are not exclusive and maybe some that are......
So you are willing to share SOME but not all.

Double standard much...

It changes nothing. It was a one time deal. Move on man. You are running hard.. but going nowhere.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 187
05-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
So you are willing to share SOME but not all.

Double standard much...

It changes nothing. It was a one time deal. Move on man. You are running hard.. but going nowhere.
No double standard. I am willing to share All the NON EXCLUSIVES such as the MU Uniforms, and most everything else.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 188
05-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
No double standard. I am willing to share All the NON EXCLUSIVES such as the MU Uniforms, and most everything else.
Here we go again lol.

It was a unique offer.. a one time offer.. unique.. even more focused than exclusive.

You argue semantics... but the end result is that you want what is not yours to have and don't want to share what you think you shouldn't.

You are a walking talking double standard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 189
05-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodkat
How are the TOS Uniforms no longer DDE exclusive? If they are no longer only available with the DDE, how do I purchase/unlock them?

Does that include the WoK uniforms?
TOS uniforms were never exclusive. People just assumed they were (myself included) but the word was never said in relation to them. There were two alternate methods to get them.

1. TOS Codes were given to all members of Starfleet (an international Trek Fanclub) a month prior to the DDE's release and game launch.

2. TOS Codes were also given out in a magazine called Beckett's Massive (or something like that) It was last month's issue so not sure if its still available.

WoK uniforms were exclusive to the Blueray of the Trek Movie. However they stupidly used a non-unique code for this. If your internet search fu is good you could probably figure out how to get them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 190
05-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Victory! Victoy! Victory!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.