Lt. Commander
# 11
06-09-2010, 06:57 AM
How does one set the ship power presets to keybinds? Hence numpad 1,2,3,&4 to cover speed,defense,attack, & balanced.

ok I found this, but how do I set then to the numpad keys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquadraCorse
You can use the following keybinds to map the power presets to whatever keys you like. Just copy & paste or retype them into the chat like you would any other / command. You can change F9-F12 to whatever keys you want (F1-F4, A-Z, 1-0, Space, Delete, etc.). They're in the same order they appear on the power setting control - 0=Attack, 1=Defense, 2=Speed and 3=Balanced. Search the forums for "keybinds" if you want to learn more.

Hope that helps,

- SC

/Bind F9 GenButtonClick PowerLevel_Preset_0
/Bind F10 GenButtonClick PowerLevel_Preset_1
/Bind F11 GenButtonClick PowerLevel_Preset_2
/Bind F12 GenButtonClick PowerLevel_Preset_3
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
How does one set the ship power presets to keybinds? Hence numpad 1,2,3,&4 to cover speed,defense,attack, & balanced.

ok I found this, but how do I set then to the numpad keys?
Roach, hot keys for power settings were added to the UI keybinds section a few patches ago. Just pull up your keybind menu in game and select the key you'd like to bind for each setting.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou.Tigers View Post
Roach, hot keys for power settings were added to the UI keybinds section a few patches ago. Just pull up your keybind menu in game and select the key you'd like to bind for each setting.
Thanks, I got confused by all my notes and couldn't find where I left the keys.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-13-2010, 12:35 AM
I just wanted to say that you guide blew my mind apart with all the information and it has made me rethink nearly my entire spec.

Thank you, sir.