Lt. Commander
# 41
05-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac

This is not a refer a friend program. It has now become a "conscript a stranger by any means or enticement necessary."
Can I ask how, what the OP is doing, effects you as an individual in anyway? Why you feel so moved to try and stop him? And if you succeed how will your experience here be improved?
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
comprehension not big on your list either?

Comprehension is the same as understanding the thought of the message lol got ya there...

This is not a refer a friend program. It has now become a "conscript a stranger by any means or enticement necessary."
"conscript a stranger by any means or enticement necessary" how did that happen?
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Used the program the way it's supposed to be here.

(minus the 100% sure referral for the bf *cracks knuckles*)
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
Can I ask how, what the OP is doing, effects you as an individual in anyway? Why you feel so moved to try and stop him? And if you succeed how will your experience here be improved?
It's detrimental to the forum to have people begging people to join the game and enticing them with real life cash value in return for them spending their money. In terms of repeat threads and just that it's an underhand way for cryptic to behave by condoning it.

You can ask all you like but you know you won't like the answer.
Regardless, we are in for another weekend of mayhem because of another Friday piece of nonsense that Cryptic drop in out laps and leave it to fester.

My experience is improved by not seeing the forum flooded with threads begging people to 'be my friend, spend your cash, get me a big ship'
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Well I can't speak for them, but I know I will be much happier when I don't have to look at players spamming their advertising in game and on the forums for referral give aways.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Used the program the way it's supposed to be here.

(minus the 100% sure referral for the bf *cracks knuckles*)
Same. I have one possible friend. Crosses fingers. I really want a holographic Tribble and BOFF hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Same. I have one possible friend. Crosses fingers. I really want a holographic Tribble and BOFF hehe.
Besides... When you got pictures apparently worth $225 who doesn't want to take a referral?
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph001
"conscript a stranger by any means or enticement necessary" how did that happen?
That happened because the players have taken it upon themselves to make it happen and cryptic have condoned it by inaction.

Although I expect that's not the question you meant to ask. However, with me being so ill-educated it would be rude of me to second guess you.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
grammar matters a great deal when you are insulting the education of other people. You hardly build yourself a high enough pedestal to look down on others.
so u mean grammar is important rather than understanding it so thats what u have... i get you now lol

I dont mind saying or i admit i have poor grammer cuz i know alot of medical terms so at times i really do mess up on ordinary words and even doctors make mistake on that too seen it all the time but comprehension is very vital. u should know that than grammar.

this is going off the topic (seems your angry lol)
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-08-2010, 11:47 AM
What the Winners need to do:

1. Send me a PM with your E-mail adress, wait for my Referral Email, klick on the Link inside it and create an Account (i need to see you as refferal in my Account!)

2. When i see you i will buy and then send the Retail-Code to you, (this may take one or two days, wait for it)!
Enter the CD-Key that i will send you, play the full game with 30 free days included.

3. most important: Subscribe for at least 30 more days! (you know because of referral bonus and all that...)

Remember: To subscribe to the Game you will need a PayPal Account or a Credit Card! (or get some GameTime Cards at Amazon or ebay or wherever you can find one.)

ahm he didnt force them u know? he just reminded them, read it again and understand it ahaha....
so whats wrong there? did he ask it in return?

theres a difference in asking in return and reminding them ahahaha