Lt. Commander
# 51
05-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcurl
Well I can't speak for them, but I know I will be much happier when I don't have to look at players spamming their advertising in game and on the forums for referral give aways.
Yeah...
If I weren't a lifer the flood of this BS would have made me ragequit out of disgust.
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph001
What the Winners need to do:

3. most important: Subscribe for at least 30 more days! (you know because of referral bonus and all that...)

ahm he didnt force them u know? he just reminded them, read it again and understand it ahaha....
so whats wrong there? did he ask it in return?

theres a difference in asking in return and reminding them ahahaha
And you had the temerity to question the education of others.

If you can't read that and understand it then please refrain from trying to debate it's meaning with me.
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
ahm he didnt force them u know? he just reminded them, read it again and understand it ahaha....
so whats wrong there? did he ask it in return?

theres a difference in asking in return and reminding them ahahaha
I have no interest in doing this as a lifer but I would warn the OP that he has the potential to get scammed quite hard by this. Remember that each CD Key can be applied to an existing account for 30 days of gametime. So there is the possibility that a disgruntled player (you think there are a few in this thread?) or someone looking to save $15 might create an account to accept the referral and then apply the CD Key to an existing account for a free month of gameplay. That's why this is a bad idea more than anything else and why offers like this should be made to people you trust and not just a general forum community.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-08-2010, 11:57 AM
u didnt answer my question first
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
u didnt answer my question first
There was a question? The point was that your question becomes redundant once you understand the meaning of the statement.

I'm having difficulty understanding your language but I'll answer your question : Yes he did.

Again, if you don't know what "what you NEED to do means, if you can't comprehend what a statement of terms is, if you can't understand what a stipulation as part of an offer is then please stop arguing with me over something that is quite clear except in your mind.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I'll take one for my roommate.

I want a Galaxy-X but not THAT badly.

He'll stay for more than 30 days because I'm a lifer and both his brother and several of his high school friends play. He was a loyal MMO player but he's been putting off buying a copy and I didn't plan on dropping $30 just to get him to play right now.

If you have a shortage of feedback, I'll take one for my best friend from high school too. He was a loyal ******** player for years but has been shifting more towards console action games.
Not the funny kind of reply i had hoped for but your on top of the list.

Send me a PM with the e-mail of your *room mate* and he is in!
(i will take you by your word that you make sure that he keeps playing for a while )

As soon as i see him in my account i get a Code for ya and we will see if the process works like intended.

About your ******** player.... mmmh i have a friend who is into ******** and he didn't like STO in Open Beta much.
Little more convincing needed there ;-)

All you Others...
STOP SPAMMING IN MY THREAD!
...make your own anti Thread if Life pi**es you off so much!

Cryptic gets exactly what they asked for!
If Cryptic closes this i'm fine with it...
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-08-2010, 01:34 PM
This thread is just another example of the SNAFU that Cryptic's Marketing Department has created.

Just like the Advisory Committee, this whole Galaxy X idea should be scrapped......Common sense should have told someone that it was illconceived from the get go....but I have seen no indication that Cryptic's Marketing Department has any common sense.

I wish the programers, who I believe are very skilled at what they do, would just tell the Marketing Dept. to bugger off and keep their foolish ideas the Hell away from STO.

Only the Developers will bring more players to the game, by improving the game and continuing to roll out new content. "Suits" and Marketing Dept. (dunder) heads will only destroy it!!

Please Cryptic Devs, take control of your game and keep all others away......Its a good game, its getting better, don't let anyone else screw with it.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Still have 2 Free Slots left!
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-08-2010, 03:21 PM
This is what happens when you can find the game in the bargain bin. Essentially, you pay $100 bucks for a stinking item in a game. It's absolutely mind boggling, really.

No offense OP, but this cunning scheme of yours is just begging for someone to burn you to a cinder.
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
It's unbelievable that players have no shame and are actively attempting to bribe new players with in game items or actual cash value rewards just so they are able to get a game reward themselves. It's even more pitiful that Cryptic are allowing this to continue.

It's pitiful and ugly to see.
Agreed 100%.