Lt. Commander
# 181
05-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrat View Post
As someone has who a full set of each 30+consoles, and have ALL to benefit from this new system. I say it is an incredible disservice to any new players. Something like that would irritate me to no end if i joined a game and because i joined later will forever be nerfed because of it.
As someone who likewise uses two full sets of them on two characters, I wholeheartedly agree and thank you for joining me in integrity unlike those (thankfully tiny) few who want to be able to hoard them as an advantage.
And sorry to see you punted out for now.
Lt. Commander
# 182
05-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Where's the KLINGON equivalent for KLINGONS that bring in friends?
Lt. Commander
# 183
05-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
It's sitting in the time out corner with the Tac and Sci equivalents.
Lt. Commander
# 184
05-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STObee
You get a free Bridge officer with TSS III of course.
Lt. Commander
# 185
05-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_illustrious_q
You're seriously going to let one thing ruin your experience in the game? One business decision? In-spite of all the reports, the listening, the posting that the devs have been doing since day one of the game. they have been catering to our needs and many desires the whole time. If every once in a while they can't... that's life. It's nothing to really get upset over for long.
No, it's more like the last straw kind of thing.

Where are all my different PvP maps with many different objectives? (Capture and hold is the only one. And don't even get me started on War Zones....)

What compels me to play Klingon side?

New stuff.... in July. OK thanks. Guess I need to cancel until then?

Why is there not one or two improvements Klingon side in EVERY PATCH. Take a quick gander at the patch notes. See anything Klingon? (Minus the *cough* PvE stuff we have now, that at times doesn't even work, some of the time, oh and bridge packs... uh neat).

I love my Klingon side Aid the Planet... oh wait

Honestly it's like Cryptic/Atari do NOT want anyone to play Klingon side. You would think they would keep making incentives for us to keep playing this faction.
Lt. Commander
# 186
05-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I think I would just play Fed side for a while until more Klingon content is added, I wouldn't cancel for that in a game I overall enjoyed. But to each his/her own.
Lt. Commander
# 187
05-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaesun
I love my Klingon side Aid the Planet... oh wait
Klingons...Aid....Planet! That's a good one!

Seriously, though, it'd be interesting if you had to ship weapons or other things to planets to keep them in the fight or maybe troops to quell uprisings in the Klingon 'aid' missions.
Lt. Commander
# 188
05-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sol

Seriously, though, it'd be interesting if you had to ship weapons or other things to planets to keep them in the fight or maybe troops to quell uprisings in the Klingon 'aid' missions.
And let's not forget that in TOS the Klingons wouldn't only conquer planets outright but would arm factions of the natives and such.
Lt. Commander
# 189
05-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sol

Well... if we had the Nuke the Planet from Orbit site missions....
Lt. Commander
# 190
05-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
And let's not forget that in TOS the Klingons wouldn't only conquer planets outright but would arm factions of the natives and such.
Feddies beam down and get blasted by a volley of flintlock rifles.