Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I can't say I'm surprised to see this but it still annoys me to see it. I can see it happening for weeks to come at least as people clamour after the Galaxy X (why are people calling it that?) reward. A well thought out plan with no drawbacks whatsoever... I'm not seeing too many great things about the demo so far either with a lot of complaints about huge download for very short gameplay. It might dissipate soon, I'm not getting my hopes up though :/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyonas View Post
I can't say I'm surprised to see this but it still annoys me to see it. I can see it happening for weeks to come at least as people clamour after the Galaxy X (why are people calling it that?) reward. A well thought out plan with no drawbacks whatsoever... I'm not seeing too many great things about the demo so far either with a lot of complaints about huge download for very short gameplay. It might dissipate soon, I'm not getting my hopes up though :/
First of all, I love your avatar. That movie was...well insane haha. The ending made my head want to explode.

But to stay on topic. They have made a point to sort many of the threads into their own little categories. I would say this one needs to be sorted into promotions or something. If they are going to allow this I feel they need to keep things clean in here and move these threads somewhere else.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
First of all, I love your avatar. That movie was...well insane haha. The ending made my head want to explode.

But to stay on topic. They have made a point to sort many of the threads into their own little categories. I would say this one needs to be sorted into promotions or something. If they are going to allow this I feel they need to keep things clean in here and move these threads somewhere else.
what movie? it looks/sounds interesting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
what movie? it looks/sounds interesting
Big Man Japan

Rent it, watch it, go insane. haha it has a slow kind of pace to it. but when things happen. THEY HAPPEN. haha
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-08-2010, 06:34 PM
it really is getting abit much around here with all the requests. Almost like a bunch of credit spammers
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-08-2010, 06:38 PM
You aint seen nothing yet, once you start seeing them in the game, the wider community will get a first chance look and they will only become naturally envious and demand will go up.

Its about the stats, most of us believe if we work hard enough we should use the best and why settle for second level. So for many its the best ship or nothing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrat View Post
You aint seen nothing yet, once you start seeing them in the game, the wider community will get a first chance look and they will only become naturally envious and demand will go up.

Its about the stats, most of us believe if we work hard enough we should use the best and why settle for second level. So for many its the best ship or nothing.
Ohh i hear yah and i know it will happen, thus far only one picture of the Galaxy X has surfaced with a shot from the back end. Once its in game people will crave over it. I can see cryptic putting itself into the situation soon, because it will go nuts.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-08-2010, 08:37 PM
thats what the iggy button is for anyone that is posting this stuff here i click their profile and then add to ignore list so i won't get spammed
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Forum full of referral posts
Full? I count 2 or 3 threads. Exaggerate much?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Ohh i hear yah and i know it will happen, thus far only one picture of the Galaxy X has surfaced with a shot from the back end. Once its in game people will crave over it. I can see cryptic putting itself into the situation soon, because it will go nuts.
I would stand behind that but......omg its so UGLY, i never cared one iota about any of the ships, even the science balls and the SW's squid battleships were fine, but the Gal X is a hideous creature indeed.

conflicts with my inner STAT junkie, fly in a poo ship but have a hotrod under the hood.....sigh
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:50 AM.