Lt. Commander
# 21
05-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSDelphin
You could explain that easy.... the ship he was on was under attack and he is malfunctioning.. hence why he was just stood there and not doing his job.
You were able to walk through him (which was hella cool) and thus he likely was unable to pick anything up. Obviously his systems were damaged and he likely lost the ability to be solid. He was, quite literally, a projection.

But I agree that a flicking BO would be really cool. The tribble should flicker, or perhaps you should hold out an empty hand and then see the tribble appear in it in the way that holograms appear out of thin air when activated.

Also, I hope there's a few customization options for the holographic BO. I want it made obvious that he's a hologram. I want him to flicker or maybe to be able to walk through him.

I also wouldn't mind if our holographic BO is the same guy from the tutorial.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Personally, I think flickering should be an optional body stance or set of stances for holograms. Kinda like the Borg costume for the Amazon Borg BO.

that would be really neat, that could let use make our own holographic captains If they made it widely open for use *the stance*
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-23-2010, 07:36 AM
the holo BO is not all that good
science male cannot customize it other than the name
if he "dies" a little mobile emiter drops in place of his body
only cool trait is the Photonic Lifeform. It gains natural resistance to physical, kinetic damage and healing strangely. Toxic attacks dont hurt him at all. It also cannot get injuries.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-23-2010, 11:14 AM
WOW!!

I had a Holographic Tribble for about 10 seconds last week.....Then it disappeared....not sure what happened, why it showed up or even why it disapepared.....

Bug i geuss..

Regardless Im jealous lol.
Lt. Commander
# 25 Reffer
05-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
Got my first referral and recieved my photonic tribble, he has a pretty neat ability which you can read in the screenshot:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3139/holotribble.jpg

just thought i'd share so you guys could see what it looks like/did

an interesting thing to note is that the tribble iteself does not appear to be photonic, it is organic, I know this because when you pet it, it makes photonic copies of itself, which your team members can pet, and when they pet them, their tribbles have a holographic "shimmer" effect, while the main tribble does not.
If You reffer 5 people do You get 5 so each BOF can have one ???