Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
06-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Iam really gettin sick of these posts.

If you cant get 5 people or another 5 people to get the item then your only option is to fork out the cash for 5 games and 5,1st month subs. If you dont want to do that then tuff luck.

It has already been stated that this ship will indeed be exclusive to the referal program. For how long who noes, it may stay as the perminant referal 5 people reward item. You can get it, it is possible. So stop the ohhh sob stories on why you cant get it because you soooo want it.

-end rant-
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-21-2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
Iam really gettin sick of these posts.

If you cant get 5 people or another 5 people to get the item then your only option is to fork out the cash for 5 games and 5,1st month subs. If you dont want to do that then tuff luck.

It has already been stated that this ship will indeed be exclusive to the referal program. For how long who noes, it may stay as the perminant referal 5 people reward item. You can get it, it is possible. So stop the ohhh sob stories on why you cant get it because you soooo want it.

-end rant-
^ What he said !

At first I kinda agreed and was ****ed that I had to mess around to get one, but now that I did get one id hate to see Cryptic slap me in face by adding this to the C-Store.

The Galaxy X as a ship is kinda useless, but its a symbol now, and we earned it !