Lt. Commander
# 11
05-10-2010, 02:38 AM
We could all pretend that we're the different extensions of the queen. There's nothing wrong with a bunch of queens running around.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-10-2010, 04:09 AM
" Playing Borg in STO would be like cloud computing gone all wrong!"

Fact- Borg- jung- "if we did not have enemies we would create them"
the borg don;t kill- they assimilate- nicer than feds or klinks

Fact- Borg- people project that aspect about themselves they refuse to accept- we are in a collective- we do walk around as indviduals supporting the system- get up- go to work- pay taxes, etc- automotomic

Fact- Borg- half machine, half man- oh you mean like everyone with a cell phone on their head or an i pod in their ear or keyboard keys at their finger tips, or the sound waves and tv light on screens we are bombarded with daily- constantly- the borg in the game seem more autonomus then real life-

Fact -Borg- have names- "la quitas" - names imply uniqueness

the evidence is clear- Borg- as a faction, as a way of life
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-10-2010, 04:20 AM
meh it could easily work.. the borg war with the fed nubs and klingons appears to be going bad .. then to top it off the undine are most likely fighting them aswell. So maybe the queens like.. need some New and Improved stratagist drones (you borg player nubs) and walaaa.. problem solved.

now i must go make a Player Undine Faction Thread to compete with this inferior one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4LR6Ev27FQ
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-10-2010, 04:27 AM
Can people just shup up about playable borg? its the most retarded idea ever, not to mention you would SCREW over one of the best and most awesome bad guys EVER just because you wanna fly in one of their badass cubes.

People who ask for playable borg faction have NO respect for them and have NO idea what they stand for, and what would be lost if they ever become playable.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-10-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CedricO
Can people just shup up about playable borg? its the most retarded idea ever, not to mention you would SCREW over one of the best and most awesome bad guys EVER just because you wanna fly in one of their badass cubes.

People who ask for playable borg faction have NO respect for them and have NO idea what they stand for, and what would be lost if they ever become playable.
Daleks won that title long before the borg arrived.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-10-2010, 04:33 AM
lol

retarded? whats retarded is typing certain words in CAPS for empahsis - like bad propaganda writing-
someone shout at me i know they are wrong

"silence is so accurate- mark rothko

but i put all the capped words togehter to get to the truth - and what i read is ....
SCREW EVER NO NO

who would have guessed

lol
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attacko
lol

retarded? whats retarded is typing certain words in CAPS for empahsis - like bad propaganda writing-

but i put all the capped words togehter to get to the truth - and what i read is ....
SCREW EVER NO NO

who would have guessed

lol
we NEED a UNDINE faction cos i said SO. :O
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-10-2010, 04:48 AM
Quote:
lol

SCREW EVER NO NO

who would have guessed

lol
Silence IS indeed golden...I see you practice it well. Using words to communicate concepts we already knew you thought by your silence is merely an inefficient frosting to the cake of your non-communication. Perhaps if you return to the unwritten form of communication you were using before we would understand your un-worded opinions better and be greater people for it. In fact, presenting your thoughts to us with such an ineffective method like language is confusing us greatly. I'm sure if you spent a week in quiet contemplation merely observing this forum you would see the changes you so desire. If not, simply wait longer, for it shall come to you eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-10-2010, 04:51 AM
now that you mention it- Daleks were kinda ripped off for the borg

they just went more human parts then machine parts

-in the tutorial they said something about a new borg type

lots of options

but - i will retreat- i can see the counter arguement- its like "Alien" - they had a cool bad guy- then they explained it- then they changed it to even more terrible...or " Terminator" lets take the non stop machine that just keeps moving forward blindly (oh you mean like us) and make an even betterer one! yawn

"explaining" the monster or trying to make it even "more monsterous" is a hollywood/tv thing
that bad writers come up with

like - Using words to communicate concepts we already knew you thought by your silence is merely an inefficient frosting to the cake of your non-communication.

i know you are trying to sound smart or something- but this makes no sense- not one concrete word or idea

"you knew my thoughts by silence and its inefficent to non communication?"

lol- uh ok - thanks
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Quote:
now that you mention it- Daleks were kinda ripped off for the borg

they just went more human parts then machine parts

-in the tutorial they said something about a new borg type

lots of options

but - i will retreat- i can see the counter arguement- its like "Alien" - they had a cool bad guy- then they explained it- then they changed it to even more terrible...or " Terminator" lets take the non stop machine that just keeps moving forward blindly (oh you mean like us) and make an even betterer one! yawn

"explaining" the monster or trying to make it even "more monsterous" is a hollywood/tv thing
that bad writers come up with

like - Using words to communicate concepts we already knew you thought by your silence is merely an inefficient frosting to the cake of your non-communication.

i know you are trying to sound smart or something- but this makes no sense- not one concrete word or idea

"you knew my thoughts by silence and its inefficent to non communication?"

lol- uh ok - thanks
Yeah, that was the point. Your original quote about silence was bull, my reply was more bull to point out your bull.
Look at it awhile longer, I'm sure you'll figure it out...eventually. Just remember not to talk. Apparently only we fools are allowed the meager practice of using language to interact. Every time you write something you are merely lowering yourself to our level.
Closed Thread