Where have you been? lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Yo. Baseball games are not little. They are HUGE!!! *smashes a car window*

GO PHILS!!!!!
See, New Yorkers know how to do it. We win a world series and we have a parade, a party, an after party, and we go to bed cause we got work two hours. Phillie's win a baseball game and their whole world has to go up in flames, breaking windows, hanging off traffic lights they are gonna have to wait on in a few hours, driving their insurance premiums up. Amateurs. You people would make great soccer fans.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Um...duh

Where have you been? lol
Making sure your ship doesn't hit mine, lol.
I head up to that area every other year or so. My oldest boy's mom lives down in Kennett Square.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-09-2010, 11:15 PM
I wish my siblings were so thoughtful (They're still good people anyway) . You're very lucky to have her for a sister.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Happy birthday Erica!

My brothers are strange. All intelligent, most are somewhat...devious?

Well I have three brothers. The oldest two are only 13 months apart and they are ALWAYS up to something together. They are 8 and 9 years older then me and are very much responsible for my current state of strangeness. From an early age they introduced me to comic books, Warhammer 40k, Monty Python, and many other strange things.

These two are the ones you really have to worry about taking over the world. A perfect blending of intelligence, a lack of whatever it is in your brain that tells you 'what you are about to do is a bad idea and you might very well break something important', science, and military training. They are the ones that demonstrated to me how to make a fuel air-explosive when I was ten. The fact they both now have families has simply restricted their bad/awesome ideas to weekends.

The one four years older then me (youngest brother, second youngest in the family) is presently in the Army. He was always the least strangely devious of the children. The one least likely to become an evil mastermind.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Happy birthday. How old are you again?
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Ms. Erica Joanne,

The last line of your signature makes me sad. I am quite fond of my beard, and without it, I look like I'm twelve years old.

There's a picture floating around the internet somewhere of myself and an Ewok from Star Wars next to one another. We have the same twinkle in our eyes, the same facial expression, the same stance. et cetera. This was not done on purpose, and I didn't realize the connotations of it until nearly a year and a half after my photograph was taken when an old friend put the two of them together.

Maybe, if you ask nicely, I'll show it to you. That way, you can all see that beards are, in fact, incredibly awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-08-2010, 12:23 PM
Happy Month-Late Birthday!

(I'm just that awesome lol)
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Happy Month-Late Birthday!

(I'm just that awesome lol)
You must be bored since you got out of school to bring back a month old thread
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Yo. Baseball games are not little. They are HUGE!!! *smashes a car window*

GO PHILS!!!!!
Are we talking the same Phils that got SWEPT by Atlanta????

And when you say Kirklike, what do you mean exactly by that???