Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 stuck at load screen
05-10-2010, 05:44 AM
ok my charecter six two six has been stuck in the load screen to sol for the last 2 days...i was in the B'tran cluster and used the transwarp and the load screen comes up with the load bar moves to the end and just sits there. this has been 2 days so far, any one at cryptic tell me whats going on? i can load my other 2 charecter just fine. have sent in a message to GM but nothing back.

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2010, 08:51 AM
any one else having this prob?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2010, 09:40 AM
I have a similar problem, but only with Sol.

I would imagine that since it is basically where all new players start, where everyone transwarps to, and the fact that there a limited number of character slots and instances, that the hang is simply the system trying to allocate you to a free space in the stack.

of course, it it's hanging for a few minutes and not changing, then it may be another problem somewhere along the line.

my mahcine at work hangs for longer, but it's a much lower spec machine and runs windows XP, whereas my home machine is very high spec and runs windows 7.

we're thinking it's NOT graphics-related: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=154643